The Gap Between MB-AB vs Last 3x GC Finalists, 2x Champs: A Mother-f***ing GDT!

Noeller

1 minute ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Tough call on the punter.  Sheahan had the nicest single punt and a shank, Schmitz and Liegghio both had one good one and one alright one.  They'll know who's most consistent in practice.

I expect we keep one and put him on the pr. I might guess sheahan but it could go either way. 

1 minute ago, Dodge and Burn said:

Thought Wade made a few plays. Showed potential. 

American DT is still an issue, De is thin, especially when you consider Jeffcoat and his inability to practice. 

Front 7 will be a work in progress to start the season. 

Bring on the real games. 

American DT was the only spot anyone stood out.  Walker and Thomas both looked good both games.

Wade was garbage IMO, not active at all, waiting on the ball, not pursuing to the ball unless it was right in his gap.  Not what I'm looking for in a WIL or MAC.

18 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Or win first if collaros got hurt lmao 

He was pumping the o-line and how the Riders 1st stringers playing against our 2nd/3rd string players on D is an indication that the o-line woes of the Riders are fixed and that they'll be challenging at the top. 

LaPo was far more reasonable in his assessment and realization of the results from tonights game. 

Haba for only being here a short time looked good...gets off the snap quick...and creates some havoc...looks to be a player

Thomas as well makes team...and could be a strong inside presence..

Salima needs to make team...like what he brings and looks like that prototype back who can carry a nice workload and wear teams down

I say keep Amari Jones and Augudosi with last yrs starters...Jones for his versatility and potential...Augudosi for obvious reasons

Not to concerned with defence...when we have our rotation of Fatboi/Lawson (who gonna open eyes this yr) the Jeff's...Thomas/Waker...with Biggie and Darby...BA...Nichols...and hopefully Rose and Lawrence we will be okay..was hoping Parker took that other HB spot...so hope injury was nothing serious...still not sold on Holm ..gets washed out in traffic...and misses tackles...Houston I think just had an off game... Swarmay could be a sleeper..and if Oliviera is out for opener...go Canuck at wil..and start Salima

I'd be shocked if it isn't Castilla and Legs

Online...non issue...good...deep...and I can see Piggy really pushing Brown

16 minutes ago, Booch said:

Haba for only being here a short time looked good...gets off the snap quick...and creates some havoc...looks to be a player

Thomas as well makes team...and could be a strong inside presence..

Salima needs to make team...like what he brings and looks like that prototype back who can carry a nice workload and wear teams down

I say keep Amari Jones and Augudosi with last yrs starters...Jones for his versatility and potential...Augudosi for obvious reasons

Not to concerned with defence...when we have our rotation of Fatboi/Lawson (who gonna open eyes this yr) the Jeff's...Thomas/Waker...with Biggie and Darby...BA...Nichols...and hopefully Rose and Lawrence we will be okay..was hoping Parker took that other HB spot...so hope injury was nothing serious...still not sold on Holm ..gets washed out in traffic...and misses tackles...Houston I think just had an off game... Swarmay could be a sleeper..and if Oliviera is out for opener...go Canuck at wil..and start Salima

I'd be shocked if it isn't Castilla and Legs

Online...non issue...good...deep...and I can see Piggy really pushing Brown

Really liked what I saw from Haba. Guy has a motor too. Hope he sticks and can learn from the Jeff’s. 

agree with all the other points. Really like how Salima runs. 

Pigrome Salima Thomas all stood out to me at the game. Wade wasn't really noticeable. Seems like we couldn't tackle tho 

None of the receivers stood out. Woli probably most noticeable 

Haba looked like he wants to be Here. Cole the KR had a good game. Sheahan I think has the nicest kicks when he connects. The height and distance are great attributes 

Edited by Goalie