The Gap Between MB-AB vs Last 3x GC Finalists, 2x Champs: A Mother-f***ing GDT!

Noeller

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

I made the comparison last week, not sure if anyone else agrees, but Brown seems a bit like a Kevin Glenn type qb... 

Pigrome though, that's just a top drawer athlete with a lot of weapons at his disposal.

He’s like kg as a passer combined with a more explosive Kerry Joseph running skill. 

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

My dog ran away, so missed game till now; luckily we found him at one of his ******* house.

How are we doing?

Pigrome is a beast. Salima looks sick too. 

4 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

I made the comparison last week, not sure if anyone else agrees, but Brown seems a bit like a Kevin Glenn type qb... 

Pigrome though, that's just a top drawer athlete with a lot of weapons at his disposal.

He reminds me of Jyles. Can run very well, big arm and kinda like the situation when he came into the Thanksgiving comeback vs BC. Offense was dry, Jyles comes in and has one of the best comebacks ever.

Just now, Noeller said:

The ratio can be adjusted.... We do not need Augustine ******* around. 

At this point start Briggs at Wil. 

Just now, JuranBoldenRules said:

Honestly I'd rather have Salima on as a tailback than McCrae as whatever he is or even Agudosi if it came down to it if Oliviera is out.

Is mccrae hurt? Has he played a snap of pre season? 

1 minute ago, Nolby said:

He reminds me of Jyles. Can run very well, big arm and kinda like the situation when he came into the Thanksgiving comeback vs BC. Offense was dry, Jyles comes in and has one of the best comebacks ever.

What was it Doug Brown said about Jyles back in the day? Something to the effect of, just good enough to keep breaking your heart.

Thomas wade and Korny with a stop inside 

Just now, JuranBoldenRules said:

Wade just waits on the ball carrier.  Not sure that guy could make my team.  Guess we'll see how the Bombers coaches feel.

I think it’ll come down to him or Jackson as a project and teams player. Wade is a way better athlete and fit bit Jackson wants it bad and will do any thing.