The Gap Between MB-AB vs Last 3x GC Finalists, 2x Champs: A Mother-f***ing GDT!

Noeller

• Noeller changed the title to The Gap Between MB-AB vs Last 3x GC Finalists, 2x Champs: A Mother-f***ing GDT!
49 minutes ago, Noeller said:

In my defense, it was about 10:30 Knuckle Dragging Time, when I posted it, but yes..... we definitely should have had this done up around midnight!! :)

Not having this thread or a gameday GIF thread to keep me from working I did manage to watch the Ted Lasso finally a couple more times... 

1 hour ago, bearpants said:

looks like the rider are starting with the day 1 starters.... be interesting to see how long they go for...

Meanwhile, we're expecting mostly back ups and PR hopefuls from the Bombers... but I can't seem to find that info anywhere 

Heres the Bombers' roster if you are looking for it"

https://twitter.com/Wpg_BlueBombers/status/1664298566716882944?t=WoOWdS-A2QCn9c9YqYMAeg&s=19

On a side note Ballsy thinks it's unprofessional of the Bombers to not list a depth chart for the game.

Riders:

https://twitter.com/sskroughriders/status/1664293285865857026?t=UjL8OuRI6004m0TTBRnuzA&s=19

3DN was complaining about the lack of depth charts and it makes me laugh so hard. Osh's giant middle finger to anything he doesn't have to do is hilarious. In training camp, nobody is "ahead" of anyone else... nobody has earned a job yet. The best way to maintain that idea is to not have a DEPTH chart.... just a list of players that are vying for jobs. It's stupid to, essentially, rank the players from "starter" to "naga naga not gonna be here next week". As usual, I'm with Osh......

6 minutes ago, Noeller said:

3DN was complaining about the lack of depth charts and it makes me laugh so hard. Osh's giant middle finger to anything he doesn't have to do is hilarious. In training camp, nobody is "ahead" of anyone else... nobody has earned a job yet. The best way to maintain that idea is to not have a DEPTH chart.... just a list of players that are vying for jobs. It's stupid to, essentially, rank the players from "starter" to "naga naga not gonna be here next week". As usual, I'm with Osh......

Plus there's constant rotations and changes, a preseason depth chart is worth nothing. 

Also, if there's anyone who knows unprofessional, it's "Ballsy"

6 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Yeah, only someone from Regina would need a depth chart for todays game. It's not hard to figure out who is going to be starting.  

9 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Also the whole point of the depth chart in the CFL is to declare the ratio which doesn't exist in preseason.

The media is extremely lazy and wants work done for them.  Watch the game and see who is on the field together.