Pre-season Game 1 : Bombers vs. L(k)’s GDT

Geebrr

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

To me, there are some very easy cuts you could make after this game

QB Jones, WR Beaulieu, WR Westfield, DL Agnew, DB Cole, DL Kornelson all stand out for the wrong reasons

Hard as hell to judge all those receivers given that we basically ran our starters for most of a half (with Brown too) and then didn't have the ball for the next half.  Maybe 1-2 of them are ongoing prospects but there's no roster space for receivers anyway.  As it is if everyone is healthy we probably can roster one of Agudosi, Grant, McCrae.  Not a lot of opportunity to get on the team for rookie receivers.

I like Murphy too which probably squeezes out another import off the practice roster.  He was probably the best receiver after the starters went out.

Just now, JuranBoldenRules said:

Hard as hell to judge all those receivers given that we basically ran our starters for most of a half (with Brown too) and then didn't have the ball for the next half.  Maybe 1-2 of them are ongoing prospects but there's no roster space for receivers anyway.  As it is if everyone is healthy we probably can roster one of Agudosi, Grant, McCrae.  Not a lot of opportunity to get on the team for rookie receivers.

I like Murphy too which probably squeezes out another import off the practice roster.  He was probably the best receiver after the starters went out.

Hard as hell to judge but those two had an ugly ugly drop each

1 minute ago, Tracker said:

Agree but would give homeboy Kornelson another shot.

If he is number 96 I wouldn't...outmatched all around and was basically useless

Sterling and Swarmay are ones I forgot to mention who I hope stick...would like to see Sterling get some reps with #1's against the riders...

Same with the 2 import RB's if BO isnt available....and mix Augudosi in with #1s as well..

50 minutes ago, Piggy 1 said:

Maybe a dumb question, Whats the status on Biggie?

Nobody knows. Booch says he's working out fully at the gym but has not practiced even a single rep yet. We shall see.... 

3 hours ago, Booch said:

If he is number 96 I wouldn't...outmatched all around and was basically useless

Sterling and Swarmay are ones I forgot to mention who I hope stick...would like to see Sterling get some reps with #1's against the riders...

Same with the 2 import RB's if BO isnt available....and mix Augudosi in with #1s as well..

I hope Eli i a healthy and can slide in too. I’d love to see what an ol with Eli at c, Dobson at guard, gray at one tackle spot and Richmond at another could do. Though I doubt gray will take more reps next week. 

It’d be great to see pigs and brown each get a half. Maybe switching off at the quarter so each gets one with team 2 and team 3+. 

3 hours ago, Booch said:

Barnes too

I think they combined for like 4 touches but yeah both saw a bit of action. Barnes got bulldozed in the back field twice. Once by like 5 elk.