Bombers Rookie Camp/Training Camp/Pre-Season Thread

3 or 4 weeks when the 'situation' resolves.......what the hell is going on here....Legal entaglements can get nasty.....Does this mean Kenny is unavailable to the team for 2 or 3 weeks and also saying we 'expect' to occur ....so indefinite....What the hell is going on here

Jefferson playing is a no big deal...we are lean on true ends, and he prob wanted to play to help out, and get reps with Jeffcoat...they may also want to see how.who fits best in the rotation...as for Lawler...not sure why this cam about now...but one would think that both player and team were aware that something like this may occur...if it was something new and alarming...this regime would have just released him today

So we Replaced Ellingson with Lawler...and for first bit...Now Agudosi for Lawler....either way you slice it both are an upgrade over what we started last yr, and this gives chance for Agudosi to shine...and make it impossible to take him out of the lineup when Lawler is back on roster, and possible give another PR receiver some valuable roster time...win win win in my eyes...plus when Lawler comes back you know there will be a inferno burning in him to perform....not concerned in the least about all this

4 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

? Kenny Lawler's been suspended.

I was on my couch. Commenting to GCn20 about posts between he and TB. I had just pressed the save button, and a flash appeared from Jesse. I was shocked. Which turned to rage. When I confirmed my heart rate in the bathroom, cheeks were red and sweat had formed on my brow and lip. 

Just now, Brandon said:

So this Murphy kid ... starting material ? :D 

hopefully not...no knock on him but he is well down the depth chart for a starter role...National or American....If he was slotted in to replace Lawler the staff should be shot...I know you kidding and all...but man that would be a hoof to the onions hahaha

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

Jefferson playing is a no big deal...we are lean on true ends, and he prob wanted to play to help out, and get reps with Jeffcoat...they may also want to see how.who fits best in the rotation...as for Lawler...not sure why this cam about now...but one would think that both player and team were aware that something like this may occur...if it was something new and alarming...this regime would have just released him today

So we Replaced Ellingson with Lawler...and for first bit...Now Agudosi for Lawler....either way you slice it both are an upgrade over what we started last yr, and this gives chance for Agudosi to shine...and make it impossible to take him out of the lineup when Lawler is back on roster, and possible give another PR receiver some valuable roster time...win win win in my eyes...plus when Lawler comes back you know there will be a inferno burning in him to perform....not concerned in the least about all this

You're the perfect 'there there, everything is going to be alriiiight'. 🙂

Just now, Rod Black said:

I was on my couch. Commenting to GCn20 about posts between he and TB. I had just pressed the save button, and a flash appeared from Jesse. I was shocked. Which turned to rage. When I confirmed my heart rate in the bathroom, cheeks were red and sweat had formed on my brow and lip. 

Were your knees weak? Arms heavy?

1 hour ago, Rod Black said:

Which cheeks were you checking in the bathroom?

24 minutes ago, Booch said:

hopefully not...no knock on him but he is well down the depth chart for a starter role...National or American....If he was slotted in to replace Lawler the staff should be shot...I know you kidding and all...but man that would be a hoof to the onions hahaha

I was trying to lighten the mood :(

26 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

My first reaction to the Lawler news is WTF?

My second is that I am worried, such a big part of the team.

My hope is that Agudosi or somebody steps up.

My first reaction: That's unfortunate 

My second reaction: We're still stacked 

My third reaction: We're still easily winning the division and will be playing in the Grey Cup in November

1 minute ago, Mr. Perfect said:

My first reaction: That's unfortunate 

My second reaction: We're still stacked 

My third reaction: We're still easily winning the division and will be playing in the Grey Cup in November

this is the only correct answer, and we'll be taking no follow ups. Good call, CC! 

Oliviera's readiness is one of the bigger worries for me.  I mean ultimately you want the guy good to guy when the games matter most, but we sure haven't seen anyone else in the RB role look even remotely capable the past couple seasons (like from 21 training camp to now).  No run game = a much higher degree of difficulty for Collaros.

Edited by JuranBoldenRules