2022/2023 Off-Season (League/Non-Bombers-specific News)

Noeller

Jesus Christ, this thread. I was working all morning and just getting caught up now. Some of the **** that gets said around here. If we stay mostly healthy *KNOCKS HARD ON WOODEN FOREHEAD* we are so much better than everyone, STILL, if for no other reason than we have the only legitimate QB in the league, with the BY FAR best OL in the league, and a **** ton of weapons around him. If the D can even remotely hold their own, we're going to be very very ******* good.

4 minutes ago, WBBFanWest said:

No argument here, but the fact that no one but he cares about the Agros shouldn't be something that allows him to post some of the crap that he goes.  He can always go start an Argo forum and then pretend he's several posters in order to generate a "conversation".  Oh, wait...

I think he actually did start a message board. There was one a few years ago. 

2 minutes ago, bluto said:

Kindly stop quoting that ****?

They're one of my ignores and I'd prefer not reading their no-football-content-ever but only-anti-Toronto-invective posts.

Thanks.

Lol, a non-Bomber fan upset by a Bomber fan posting bad things about another team and their mouth piece on a Bombers site.  Rather snowflaky but hey, I'm over it.

18 minutes ago, WBBFanWest said:

I disagree.  He hangs here because he's tolerated by a few of you and that's fine.  To me, he's nothing but a troll, one that we never see here most of the time, except when the Argo's do well.  Then he's an insufferable jerk.  If there was such a thing as an online community for the ten's of Argo's fans, he'd be there, but sadly, he knows he can get away with this crap here and frankly, I'm sick of him trying to rub our faces in a fluke win by the welfare team of the CFL.  Might not be a popular opinion, but there it is.

I like Bluto over the years, but yea...since the Grey Cup he has been acting like a real donkey on here and needs to grow up or leave.

17 minutes ago, Booch said:

man...if my team sucked across the board...and we signed an injury prone old lineman (Blake) and younger but shittier version of Dan Clark (Goober or whatever is name is) lost all their WR's but added a Weinike and Brescasin.....to complement on old brittle QB who can't perform under pressure....I'd be super stoked....hahaha...not!

that made me giggle....and he can gloat..they the Champs...I guess....but he also isnt a dumb ass that argues points on false things....which was the point I was making....Its good to have 10% of the argo fan base here posting...makes us more colorful lol

It's football forum etiquette that when VISITING an opposing team's forum you show some damn decorum.

5 minutes ago, Dr Zaius said:

It's the ******* internet. Who cares who posts on what forum? Let the guy talk ****. 

Jesus. 

Let him talk **** at his own team's forum.  I am glad the Bombers defend home turf better than you do.

Edited by GCn20

48 minutes ago, bluto said:

A fluke...

Fine. Have it your way.

The only fluke was that the Bombers didn't get killed in their 1 point loss.

I haven't seen anyone hereabouts mention that until we finally got that first Interception that four other ones before that went through Argonaut fingers and would've sealed the day.

We were more physical. That is never a fluke.

And to my everlasting amazement, Ryan Dinwiddie embarrassed O'Shea.

That all happened and the only luck was that it wasn't a multiple score Argo win.

7-0.

Honestly, why are you even here? Comments like this are just embarassing. Don’t come on a Bomber forum and get all high and mighty about how much better your team is, and pissy when we defend ours.  

I get that you’re probably jealous we have an actual fan base that cares about their football team, so why come here and act like a jerk when your team finally does something relevant?