2022/2023 Off-Season (League/Non-Bombers-specific News)

Noeller

3 hours ago, Fatty Liver said:

Good uncensored video put out by the RedBlacks recapping their 2022 season, the Marino incident takes over around the 5:30 mark and becomes the topic for the remainder of the video.  Interesting to note that Masoli appears to be miked up for the Rider game, so speculation of what Marino might have said to him is probably not speculation at all.  Unfortunately they decided not to include any audible ethnic slurs he uttered in this video.  Masoli's cry of pain when his leg snaps is loud and horrific to listen to, that should have been enough to stop Marino's celebration dead in it's tracks.  

https://www.ottawaredblacks.com/2023/01/18/behind-the-r-season-2-ep-1/

they should have aired what he said to be honest....truly expose that p.o.s for what he really is

10 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Yeah, I’m good on hearing Masoli get injured. 

Bro…his girlfriend is black. He can’t be racist. 

-Craig Dickenson 

and i sure he feels bad...and wants to apologize to his teamates haha....what a joke that organization has become...again

Just imagine....being in that exact same situ right now...top to bottom...I prob would turn my back on the upcoming season hahaha

The Stumps get the 4th pick in the draft 

16 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Cue the we didn't what him anyways, and he's done why would we sign him

Already in progress. There were literally zero reasons to go there. 

Worst franchise in the history of NA sports, team is terrible literally from the very top to very bottom, have to live in Regina and the fans are unbearable with entitlement. 

43 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Wait…Michael Ball was wrong? 

His twitter is comedy gold... he's now spinning it as being a case where IF he had made it to FA, BLM would have signed with Sask. 

He says BLM told him personally that he was going to test FA so that's what he went with (apparently Ballsy isn't too familiar with sports cliches and typical athlete interview answers).  Also says he knew this was coming for over a week since he's closer to the situation than most but if you're that close to the situation, how did you get it so wrong? 

16 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Naylor also said it’s 500k per season. That’s breaking the bank imo. 

500 k is way too much at this point in his career for Mitchell, and with the draft picks this could be eventually considered a fleecing by Calgary down the road. Remember Hamilton has an absolutely terrible O-line he’s not going to be protected like he was in Calgary. 

4 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

His twitter is comedy gold... he's now spinning it as being a case where IF he had made it to FA, BLM would have signed with Sask. 

He says BLM told him personally that he was going to test FA so that's what he went with (apparently Ballsy isn't too familiar with sports cliches and typical athlete interview answers).  Also says he knew this was coming for over a week since he's closer to the situation than most but if you're that close to the situation, how did you get it so wrong? 

He is the only PXP guy without inside info. 

Clown show 🤡 

2 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

500 k is way too much at this point in his career for Mitchell, and with the draft picks this could be eventually considered a fleecing by Calgary down the road. Remember Hamilton has an absolutely terrible O-line he’s not going to be protected like he was in Calgary. 

Their line is ok. 

They are odds on to win the East this year for sure. 

See you in November, Bo. 

The biggest thing for me this morning is that I ******* love the anthill being kicked and we're nowhere near it. Lovely place to be. 

As far as the salary, while 500k isn't necessarily a lot for a good QB, I personally don't think Bo is a good QB anymore. He had pretty much everything you could ask for in Cgy and still looked done. His arm hasn't been the same since it got hurt in 2018/2019, and I just can't imagine it's going to miraculously be back to what it was pre-injury just because he's in Hamilton, which is arguably (inarguably??) a much worse team than Calgary was last year. 

At any rate, **** the Riders...... going to enjoy the hard "WE WANTED DANE ALL ALONG!!!" spin coming soon...