2022/2023 Off-Season (League/Non-Bombers-specific News)

Noeller

yeah...Suitor is clueless and just babbles crap cause he has man crushes and wants it to be so

KSB...Is a putrid receiver technical and route running wise...just bad...and doesnt have the where with all to make it as a TE or blocking guy down south..He was over rated and way over hyped up here with due to a few flashes...and cause he is a bigger bodied guy....You must have noticed all he basically did was hitches and screens...a few wheel route type things and eventually was worked out of back field...It's cause his receiving acumen is butt arsed bad...Prob even worse than Lenius, another over hyped guy with limited skills...but an NFL looking body...

That Sorrels interview...guess he just wanted to "protect"??..his guys?...I dunno....but that was a bizzare, and odd interview...being turnstiles...bowled over....lacking strength....and a lot of times looking lost...is a talent thing...At this level, if that stuff is happening...well....u suck...plain and simple

Edited by Booch

On 2023-01-03 at 2:41 PM, Mark H. said:

Nik Lewis as a coach: run a curl, turn around, catch the ball. 

Run over a tackler. 

On 2023-01-05 at 1:45 PM, wbbfan said:

https://3downnation.com/2023/01/05/former-riders-assistant-coach-stephen-sorrells-defends-offensive-line-following-departure/

Stand up guy. Feel bad for him he never stole a chance with the talent they gave him and the toxic atmosphere. Gotta respect a guy who isn’t even employed by the team any more but still stands up for his guys and takes the blame. 
 Not saying he’s a great coach or that he isnt. Idk. But he gets props from me for being a good person and sounds like a good leader. Hope he gets work else where. 

He's offensive line coach with the Elks. 

9 hours ago, Booch said:

yeah...Suitor is clueless and just babbles crap cause he has man crushes and wants it to be so

KSB...Is a putrid receiver technical and route running wise...just bad...and doesnt have the where with all to make it as a TE or blocking guy down south..He was over rated and way over hyped up here with due to a few flashes...and cause he is a bigger bodied guy....You must have noticed all he basically did was hitches and screens...a few wheel route type things and eventually was worked out of back field...It's cause his receiving acumen is butt arsed bad...Prob even worse than Lenius, another over hyped guy with limited skills...but an NFL looking body...

That Sorrels interview...guess he just wanted to "protect"??..his guys?...I dunno....but that was a bizzare, and odd interview...being turnstiles...bowled over....lacking strength....and a lot of times looking lost...is a talent thing...At this level, if that stuff is happening...well....u suck...plain and simple

The Rider OL was one of the worst I've ever seen. As bad as the Bomber OL in 2013 & 14. He was the coach. It fell on him. 

9 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

The Rider OL was one of the worst I've ever seen. As bad as the Bomber OL in 2013 & 14. He was the coach. It fell on him. 

Fell on him for sure...but he had no talent..their best guy..all world Dan Clarke is prob bottom tier in league ..so that was a no win situ for any coach there

2 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Lewis won't get 300k.

Nope...I see 250..275 as the top now...and that could be a stretch

3 hours ago, Booch said:

Fell on him for sure...but he had no talent..their best guy..all world Dan Clarke is prob bottom tier in league ..so that was a no win situ for any coach there

Nope...I see 250..275 as the top now...and that could be a stretch

I still can't get over Clark's speech at the CFL Awards.... "No quarterback was hurt in the making of this speech". Hey, CoFaj - ***** slap.