2022/2023 Off-Season (League/Non-Bombers-specific News)

Noeller

25 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

Pretty sure that was the year we were putting a beating on B.C. in the playoff game until momentum switched when Loffler decimated Burnham and B.C. went on a run and we decided to kick a long field goal instead of go for it on 3rd and 5! Fun year, disappointing result. 

Was it Burnham or Arceneaux? Thought it was Arceneaux.....either way, it was a totally bullshit penalty that cost us the game. 

2 hours ago, Stickem said:

yeah....we went hard after Burnham but his stuborness to remain in black and orange was too strong and his ring undoing.......Thought he was the best receiver in the league a couple of yrs. back BUT not Milt good....Leo's will now be going hard after Lawler methinks

Lawler does not love that organization too much.

22 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Apparently Fajardo has given his agent a list of teams he would be interested in playing for. Can't see the list of team interested in him being that long.

List: 

1) Literally anyone who will pay me 

/list. 

On 2022-12-05 at 2:58 PM, Fatty Liver said:

I feel a spell of crocodile tears coming on.

Everytime i read an article on cofaj... this song always creeps into my head

Edited by Wanna-B-Fanboy

You've been made an offer you can't refuse and the Canadian Mafia brings you in as a player consultant...

Cody is willing to work for $120k. Prokup moves on. 

Do you bring him in as an experienced backup, good on short yardage, holding kicks, and already has his own knee brace? 

Or, is he too much of a distraction? 

3 minutes ago, JCon said:

You've been made an offer you can't refuse and the Canadian Mafia brings you in as a player consultant...

Cody is willing to work for $120k. Prokup moves on. 

Do you bring him in as an experienced backup, good on short yardage, holding kicks, and already has his own knee brace? 

Or, is he too much of a distraction? 

WAAAY too much of a distraction. Absolutely no idea how to speak to the media. He's done in the CFL

CoFaj just needs to accept his role as a Prukop/Streveler type of player and play behind an immobile QB such as Mitchell or Harris and play within a designed package.

He would be very effective playing with Mitchell, who needs a partner to help keep his reps down and shoulder healthy over a full season.

15 minutes ago, Jesse said:

CoFaj just needs to accept his role as a Prukop/Streveler type of player

he wishes........

I don't really care for Prukop, but I'd take him all day and twice on Sunday over Faj. At least Prukop didn't whine and pout this year (to my knowledge...)