Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season

Wideleft

Also interesting:

ebOnEBQG_normal.jpg

CFL has set Nov. 17 as the date for the '25 Grey Cup, but that could change. Randy Ambrosie: “We have other things going on; one of them is expansion which is a huge priority for us. We know if we can land our expansion strategy that could advance Grey Cup by a couple of weeks.”

44 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Also interesting:

ebOnEBQG_normal.jpg

CFL has set Nov. 17 as the date for the '25 Grey Cup, but that could change. Randy Ambrosie: “We have other things going on; one of them is expansion which is a huge priority for us. We know if we can land our expansion strategy that could advance Grey Cup by a couple of weeks.”

Cfl gonna own the team in Halifax? Seems somewhat plausible but a building would still be required.. wonder if we see what BC did when their currebt dome was being renod, and have a "pop up stadium" instead. 

3 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Cfl gonna own the team in Halifax? Seems somewhat plausible but a building would still be required.. wonder if we see what BC did when their currebt dome was being renod, and have a "pop up stadium" instead. 

https://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/long-term-pop-up-stadium-being-considered-for-saint-mary-s-university-1.6304832

1 hour ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Also interesting:

ebOnEBQG_normal.jpg

220px-Gold_Miners_logo.png220px-Birmingham_Barracudas_logo.png220px-ShreveportPirates.png    Can we see them coming back !  

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

I'm concerned that Ambrosie is rushing the expansion (for whatever reason) and not taking into consideration the long-term viability of it. Nobody wants another situation like Ottawa used to be (on again, off again, on again, off again...) 

All speculative with no info at all. But I beg the question. If the CFL has fronted the cash for Montreal, toronto, etc in the past. Is it impractical for the league to front the 10th team for 5 or so years?

11 hours ago, Mike said:

Bombers added a few camp bodies

Receivers Tre Turner and Manasseh Bailey, Canadian DB Jordan Veltri and the one I’m probably most intrigued by - DT O’Bryan Goodson

Interesting note on Tre Turner: might be the first Bomber born in the 2000s, he’s only 22

Goodson looks to be a Casey Sayles type of NT. Not the biggest dude but very agile for a 300 lber. Will be nice to see what he can do.

well, yesterday's announcement really did it...... got our (partial) season tickets selected today, flights for the home opener booked, and plans made for July 7 vs Stamps and Banjo Bowl. Flair sale on now very helpful (hopefully they will actually have planes by this summer...ha) 

Can't f***ing wait for this summer....

12 hours ago, Mike said:

Bombers added a few camp bodies

Receivers Tre Turner and Manasseh Bailey, Canadian DB Jordan Veltri and the one I’m probably most intrigued by - DT O’Bryan Goodson

Interesting note on Tre Turner: might be the first Bomber born in the 2000s, he’s only 22

Now I feel really, really ancient.