Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season

Wideleft

And I also doubt Bailey went from 130k to 90k...if anything he may have took a slight shave...that Rider pbp guy tho is a right tool...and should be held accountable..or canned by that turd organization for speeding false aquasations.  And accept the fact players will only go there for way over market value.  And sometimes even that isn't enough.. they are trash thru and thru 

What this says to me about Bailey... is it's not about money... it's never been about money... he wants to play football and he wants to play here because he loves the Bombers organization... I suspect he got some things already lined up for his post-playing career... and he'd rather enjoy playing football than have an extra 50 or 60k in his bank account...

as other have echoed... absolutely love that guy and hope nothing but the best for him 

5 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

I don’t see the difference? 

It's minute... But all he said was "bingo".... He didn't say "I agree" or "you're absolutely right"..... And he didn't say the initial slanderous statement. I'm splitting hairs, I know, and I don't want to defend the guy, especially if it's true that he's a crazy anti vaxxer.

33 minutes ago, Noeller said:

It's minute... But all he said was "bingo".... He didn't say "I agree" or "you're absolutely right"..... And he didn't say the initial slanderous statement. I'm splitting hairs, I know, and I don't want to defend the guy, especially if it's true that he's a crazy anti vaxxer.

I mean - if you make some racist remark and I sign off on it - I am also a POS

3 hours ago, Booch said:

And I also doubt Bailey went from 130k to 90k...if anything he may have took a slight shave...that Rider pbp guy tho is a right tool...and should be held accountable..or canned by that turd organization for speeding false aquasations.  And accept the fact players will only go there for way over market value.  And sometimes even that isn't enough.. they are trash thru and thru 

You don’t know? Thought you had all the inside dirt on his signing. 

Edited by TrueBlue4ever