Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season

Wideleft

13 hours ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

God i hope Lawler comes back. The thought makes my loins tingle. Kinda funny his entire instagram is him in Bomber gear. Not a single Elks pic lol. He's the best receiver in the league, period.

Schoen had something to say this year about that but no one in Winnipeg would ever say no to Kenny and a return.

Edited by Nolby

On 2022-12-29 at 9:55 AM, rebusrankin said:

I need to read about another big blue bomber signing.

Any such will come after the holidays so as to not get lost in the hullabaloo.

4 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Happy wife. Happy life. 

That's what I've been telling my son in law for years. So far, so good. To underline this, I let him know that I was on a first-name basis with a couple of members of a social group of motorcycle enthusiasts.

Edited by Tracker

14 hours ago, Jesse said:

Excellent way to promote it. 

I agree. You could announce Bighill and Jefferson and get a ton of their fans out, or you could announce mystery guests get people talking about it, curiousity up, and not exclude any fan from maybe seeing their favorite player. Then you get the diehard fans who think the mystery might be tied to a surprise signing and want to check out who it might be.

17 hours ago, Noeller said:

and that's fair, but why be secretive about it? Seems like a strange way to promote it...

Maybe they haven't really nailed down who it will be? Bombers told them they will get two players there for the event and that's all they know right now.