Grey Cup early chat

Nolby

So... all of this arblows press and how they can win and blah blah... they have the antidote to the Bombers big plays" and look at that defense stuffing Stanback and go on and on barfarama..

in 2019, when it was the Bombers coming in and facing a 15 and 3 ticats team... I don't remember any of this media love and so on... and oh, how the Bombers are the antidode or whateverthefuck they are peddling... 

I get the angle, but I think they are overdoing it with the argos. 

Eight of us tonight dressed in full Bomber gear walking to our table at Golf’s steakhouse walked past coach oshea eating dinner who commented “good looking crew here” lol, and then on our way out we walked past bob irvings table who was nice enough to take a pic with us. Tomorrow cant come soon enough, LETS FUC*ING GO BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE

Edited by Bubba Zanetti

Yeah..lotta Argo love and hope...false hope...lotta yapping bout that 1 point win...which is kinda moot when u remember that bs Banks td...

I will go by the prediction of the only one who really knows anything about the teams...Lemon...he picked bombers...u can tell BLM wants to..or would too but he being neutral on it

1 minute ago, Piggy 1 said:

Just watched Davis Sanchez predicting an Arblows victory. I could freakin hurl at that rectal orifice.  I hope for a good clean ,Big Blue beat down. Go Big Blue!!!!!

that clown is the new jock climie. just pretty much hates everything blue bombers

57 minutes ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

So... all of this arblows press and how they can win and blah blah... they have the antidote to the Bombers big plays" and look at that defense stuffing Stanback and go on and on barfarama..

in 2019, when it was the Bombers coming in and facing a 15 and 3 ticats team... I don't remember any of this media love and so on... and oh, how the Bombers are the antidode or whateverthefuck they are peddling... 

I get the angle, but I think they are overdoing it with the argos. 

All good. Bombers ain’t going to follow the script. All business till the final whistleblows.

Watching a lot of the GC coverage... BLM is popping up quite often... THat guy is awesome. I really look forward to his take on things. He's a natural.

I mean I saw that segment with Wes cates and Fantuz... ew, stop stuttering, spouting nonsense and GTFO my screen you two-bit, over-concussed pair mush mouths. 

BLM > WC & AF, no contest.

Edited by Wanna-B-Fanboy

Yap yap yap...argos won last 6 cups they been to..several decades ago..not same team let alone same era...yet bombers won last 2 they been in...back for a 3rd...with basically same team ...same coaches...same era...holds more weight in my eyes...TSN so bad wants an Argos win it almost embarrassing...and sure hope "things" dont happen during game to help ensure it

I don't know why you guys are upset that the media is trying to make this into a game that either team could win. That's what the media does. David vs Goliath has been told and retold for thousands of years.

IMO We win this in convincing fashion unless Collaros is knocked out of the game. BC was closer to our level last week than Toronto is this week.

4 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:

I don't know why you guys are upset that the media is trying to make this into a game that either team could win. That's what the media does. David vs Goliath has been told and retold for thousands of years.

IMO We win this in convincing fashion unless Collaros is knocked out of the game. BC was closer to our level last week than Toronto is this week.

Truly think as well we win with a less than healthy ZC ...even dare I say without him