Hillbillies vs Back to Back Champs GDT

Nolby

https://www.cfl.ca/2022/09/30/dalton-schoen-makes-bomber-history-with-11th-td-reception/

WINNIPEG — Dalton Schoen has made history. The Winnipeg Blue Bombers’ receiver pulled in his 11th touchdown pass of the year on Friday, setting the team record for most receiving touchdowns by a rookie in a single season.

In the fourth quarter of action, Schoen caught a64 -yard pass from Zach Collaros highlighting just a two-play scoring drive to give the Bombers a 31-13 lead over the Saskatchewan Roughriders.

The touchdown reception from Schoen for his 11th score pushes him past Neill Armstrong on Winnipeg’s all-time rookie receiving touchdowns list, but still leaves him needing seven more scores to tie David Williams as the CFL’s all-time record holder.

Just give him that ROTY award already. It's not even close.

First home game I've watched at home in years...thanks covid. I gotta say the camera angles in our stadium are fantastic. That overhead angle is fantastic.

I'm sure it's been mentioned, but that 3rd quarter was horrible. No offence, and the play-calling seemed very soft to me. 

Yes we won, and the 4th quarter was what we expect from our team, but man, we gotta be better.

And what's with Willie trying to jump on the back of the qb? Just tackle him man, and not in the head.

4 minutes ago, ddanger said:

First home game I've watched at home in years...thanks covid. I gotta say the camera angles in our stadium are fantastic. That overhead angle is fantastic.

I'm sure it's been mentioned, but that 3rd quarter was horrible. No offence, and the play-calling seemed very soft to me. 

Yes we won, and the 4th quarter was what we expect from our team, but man, we gotta be better.

And what's with Willie trying to jump on the back of the qb? Just tackle him man, and not in the head.

3rd quarter was bad but all phases got it together in the 4th.  No need to be so -ve, we were the better team for 3 quarters.

Playing a still injured Clark was total desperation on Dickenson's part. Bandy seemed to be doing okay but instead they put in a guy with screws & rods in his leg. He was gutting it out in the second half. having hardware like that in both my feet I can't imagine how much in pain he'll be after the game & the next few days. So much for player safety. 

12 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Playing a still injured Clark was total desperation on Dickenson's part. Bandy seemed to be doing okay but instead they put in a guy with screws & rods in his leg. He was gutting it out in the second half. having hardware like that in both my feet I can't imagine how much in pain he'll be after the game & the next few days. So much for player safety. 

We’re just lucky Clark wasn’t 100% or this game could’ve turned out very differently.