Joe Poplawski selected to enter Ring of Honour

Jpan85

5 hours ago, Stickem said:

Joe Pop.......dynamite in his day.....Mr. Dependable.....well deserved..

Ticks all the boxes.

...but man, was I pissed at the time, when we traded Tommy Scott to Edm. for him. (I got over it.)

Edited by Pete Catan's Ghost

2 hours ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

Ticks all the boxes.

...but man, was I pissed at the time when we traded Tommy Scott to Edm. for him. (I got over it.)

yeah....Scott was also a top notch receiver and didn't drop many BUT I don't think the Esks. knew what they had in Poplawski....I think they thought they put one over on us....lol....Star for star as far as I was concerned

2 hours ago, Stickem said:

yeah....Scott was also a top notch receiver and didn't drop many BUT I don't think the Esks. knew what they had in Poplawski....I think they thought they put one over on us....lol....Star for star as far as I was concerned

Our incoming star had the better of the two passports. 

Edited by Pete Catan's Ghost

51 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Hey KBF, I tried to PM you just now, A message said that you don't accept messages... Just thought you should know,

apparently my inbox is full - I don't know how to fix that - can one of the mods tell me how to delete some messages so that I can accept new messages?  Sorry I can't figure it out....

16 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

apparently my inbox is full - I don't know how to fix that - can one of the mods tell me how to delete some messages so that I can accept new messages?  Sorry I can't figure it out....

If you go to the top right corner of the forum there are 3 lines (next to the MBB banner). Click on that and you will see the bell (notifications) and envelope (PM’s). Click on the envelope to open your messages. At the bottom of the messages is “go to inbox”. Click that and you will get a list of all your message threads. Click on the box next to the message to “highlight it” (a check mark will appear) and at the bottom of the screen there will be a trash can option to delete the secret message thread. This is how you delete the PM’s. 

Or you could just meme this to Speedflex and maybe he’ll get the hint:p174037_p_v8_bf.jpg

I kid, I kid! 🤣