Mos Class vs Marino Cheap Shot

BigBlue

2 hours ago, GCn20 said:

I would think that the majority of level headed Rider fans would see this as a good thing for the team, and the league. It's just the absolute wingnuts like Migs (Section139) who see this as a league conspiracy that explains away their losses this season.

Losing 2/3 of our LBer crew and 2 safeties does not help the run stop at all either. We've been moving Biggie out of the run stop to help in coverage and dropping him deeper down the middle than he should be to help cover the middle of the field against the pass. Having BA back will be huge, as will getting Kyrie,. When Biggie can focus more on the run on 1st down because our lineup is TCB behind him a lot of run plays are going to dry up for the opposition.

You can go back to last year and when stove was injured our one weakness was the run game. We got gashed for big plays every game. 
 Thing is, you don’t run to a grey cup win. If you can’t pass and drive the field in short order to win the game you won’t win the big games. 
 Right now we got one of every thing on the ir. And our flexibility is suffering. But when the important games are played our guys do what it takes. Streveler on a broken ankle. Biggie jeffcoat and ba soo many guys hurt in the play offs the last two grey cup runs. But they still show up and make plays when it’s needed. 

The loss of Wilson has coincided 2 yrs running in our trouble with the run...his skill set and his ability to allow guys around him to do other things is huge for us...if we could get him back sooner than later, find a Wilson clone, or be able to swing a trade for a similar kind of guy, that would be a huge boost for us...Factor in the fact BA will be back in the backend very soon....it may just be what we need to get us back to 2021 total dominance. 

GS8e8pb-_x96.jpg

Hearing that a memo has gone-out from CFL commissioner @RandyAmbrosie regarding Garrett Marino, reminding teams that he can refuse to register any player contract for any reason deemed valid. Presumably the valid reason in this instance would be player safety. #CFL #Riders

27 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

You can go back to last year and when stove was injured our one weakness was the run game. We got gashed for big plays every game. 
 Thing is, you don’t run to a grey cup win. If you can’t pass and drive the field in short order to win the game you won’t win the big games. 
 Right now we got one of every thing on the ir. And our flexibility is suffering. But when the important games are played our guys do what it takes. Streveler on a broken ankle. Biggie jeffcoat and ba soo many guys hurt in the play offs the last two grey cup runs. But they still show up and make plays when it’s needed. 

Are you already forgetting the 2019 Grey Cup... 😏

50 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Remember Zach also revealed that Demski played the last Grey Cup with cracked ribs.  I initially thought he was throwing shade at the commish when taking the most outstanding Canadian award… but it’s clear the exhaustion and pain on his face was from gutting it out, all the way to the ultimate victory. 

Edited by BigBlueFanatic

33 minutes ago, Mark F said:

GS8e8pb-_x96.jpg

Hearing that a memo has gone-out from CFL commissioner @RandyAmbrosie regarding Garrett Marino, reminding teams that he can refuse to register any player contract for any reason deemed valid. Presumably the valid reason in this instance would be player safety. #CFL #Riders

Know that the Canadian Mafia handled this calmly and assertively...Marino blew his last chance in the LDC and it's all on tape.

7 hours ago, GCJenks said:

I think someone might try but unlikely Duke would agree to the contract that would actually match his worth.

TSN's Dave Naylor tweeted this morning that Randy Ambrosie told all CFL teams that he would not approve & register a contract for Marino if anybody tried to sign him. I'm sure this was sent out to remind Chris Jones to not even try. I wasn't sure last night, but Ambrosie's latesty directive to GM & Head Coaches that he won't register a contract for Marino shows the CFL wanted him gone. This definitely appears to be a CFL initiative. 

Hearing that a memo has gone-out from CFL commissioner regarding Garrett Marino, reminding teams that he can refuse to register any player contract for any reason deemed valid. Presumably the valid reason in this instance would be player safety. #CFL #Riders

45 minutes ago, Goalie said:

In all my life I've never seen a player that red in the face after a play. Marino got some serious issues, mentally the guy needs help and if not it wouldn't surprise me if we hear his name in the future but in a tragic way. 

Wonder if we'll hear more about the internal conflicts last season in the locker room with teammates that was mentioned by Sask when he got suspended this season.

1 hour ago, bearpants said:

Are you already forgetting the 2019 Grey Cup... 😏

Are you? No collaros magic no grey cup. Harris was as big a part in the pass game as rushing. 
 The cats put up 131 yards rushing on 15 Carries between Addison and Sutton. Harris ran for 134 on 18 Carries. You don’t run to grey cup wins. 😘

1 hour ago, Bigblue204 said:

What happened?

Mullinder deleted all his tweets supporting Marino under the premise that the world is a bad place right now and football is of no concern because of bad things. The multiple tweets he laid out disparaged anyone that thought Marino was a ****. He looked real stupid. 

6 hours ago, bearpants said:

I guess no one told Mullinder he's allowed to tweet about football AND other tragedy's going on in the world... wild concept

Really lame excuse. Even if you want to turn your attention away from football fòr a while how does deleting your history hèlp in any way. smh

11 hours ago, Rod Black said:

Mullinder deleted all his tweets supporting Marino under the premise that the world is a bad place right now and football is of no concern because of bad things. The multiple tweets he laid out disparaged anyone that thought Marino was a ****. He looked real stupid. 

YARN | You're busted! | Seinfeld (1989) - S06E17 The Kiss ...

Mullinder is such an idiot.

24 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

That article mentions this weekend is the 18th annual Banjo Bowl?   Man, that makes me feel old.