Mos Class vs Marino Cheap Shot

BigBlue

2 minutes ago, bustamente said:

I don't like cheering when someone loses their job but I'll make an exception for this clown, football is a collision sport, violent and you don't need cheap shot artists who try to hurt players and don't learn from their lessons.

California just upped the minimum wage in fast foodie joints to 22$ an hour. He’ll make just as much. He will need to apply himself and pay attention, it is Garritt after all. I know what you mean though.

Edited by Rod Black

Only two pages so far on riderfans regarding this and its like 80% think its a mistake. Quotes of "the guy is a beast, hell be signing with another team like tonight, the hit on Collaros was nothing/Collaros is a baby, management gave in to peer pressure". F*** me i hate that fan base.

This beauty from a typical mouth-breathing cousin loving clownshoe one province over "If Boyd from Ottawa could block, Marino wouldn't be a marked man, the push from behind that drove Marino into his legs wouldn't have happened. Marino probably still would have got a late hit based on his momentum but it wouldn't be a lynching offence".

9 minutes ago, BigBlueFanatic said:

Turd down “staff” article summary

He’s controversial!

He’s 6’2” 290 lbs!

He drew a mixture of praise and criticism!

He “would have loved” to apologize to Jeremiah (but didn’t)

Over 8 games he still managed 9 defensive tackles!

baaaaaaaarrrrrfff

Don’t forget that he is in a relationship with a black chick so he can’t actually say racist things 

Well a better punishment would have been to make him stay in Regina..

But nobody will be picking him up...that's just delusional idiots there on RF thinking that...one down..bout a good 3 more to go there now...then send mouth breather Dicklesson packing to start fresh there