Mos Class vs Marino Cheap Shot

BigBlue

Looking at the replay..and way he landed we really escaped dodging a bullet that he didnt severely injure his throwing arm...possibly elbow...go watch how he landed and reacted right away...he might have had an ouch but stayed in and threw a nice pass next play...imagine now if that had resulted in a bad injury??

Someone needs to take a stand on it.  Guy is a marginal player as an American.  Brings nothing positive to the league.  People pay to watch Collaros play, they aren’t there for Marino.

If I’m Wade Miller I’m telling the rest of BOG and Ambrosie that if Marino is on the roster for Sask they can all stay in Regina and we’ll play again when they come to their senses and react appropriately to blatant attempts to injure.

11 minutes ago, Tracker said:

As outraged as we are over Marino's brain-dead antics, from the amount and content of the bile spewed on the Rider website, he has few defenders left in Saskatchewan. He is gonna cost Dickenson and maybe even O'Day their jobs. And they will have no one to blame but themselves.

You would think a sensible way forward is he gets released this week to try to bring the temperature down a bit. It’s not just his cross the line behaviour, he’s just not CFL calibre. Give your depth a chance.

I hope the riders don't bring that sack of shite with them for the next tilt ....The league has to suspend this undisciplined moron or the league is a farce.....How the hell there wasn't a late hit call on that play boggles the mind....Zack looked to be alright after that dirty shot but like some injuries they really don't kick in till the next day...I hope he's alright ...to lose him would be catastrophic 

On twitter, Bob Irving, Doug Brown, and dozens of lesser known’s are highly critical of Marino with his continued vile and dishonourable conduct. The league has got to axe that guy because weak and spineless SK management won’t. What an embarrassment. 

11 hours ago, Saidin said:

Is Collaros hurt from it?  

Was it a late, blindside hit? 

20 minutes ago, Stickem said:

I hope the riders don't bring that sack of shite with them for the next tilt ....The league has to suspend this undisciplined moron or the league is a farce.....How the hell there wasn't a late hit call on that play boggles the mind....Zack looked to be alright after that dirty shot but like some injuries they really don't kick in till the next day...I hope he's alright ...to lose him would be catastrophic 

The fact that a RTP penalty was called on WJ against CGY where he was in process of blocking a pass shows what a frace that non call was...WJ was making a play and didnt do anything outside the rules...Losarino wasn't making a play and everything was outside the rules...like wtf...and from a chronic dirt bag to boot...so no benefit of the doubt is applicable here

7 hours ago, Geebrr said:

“Shortly after Sunday's, Marino, 28, made his Twitter account private.”

You are running away from some online comments playing the way you do?

A real bad ass over here. You won’t be able to turn the comments off on Saturday afternoon. 

Not sure when the Riders are arriving in Winnipeg next week but if Marino is in tow they would be well advised to keep him in his hotel room and the stadium.

37 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Injury doesn’t factor into penalties. That hit could’ve ended his season and had that intent. That’s what counts. Not to mention it’s his third attempt to injure in three games. 

Sorry that wasn't my point.  I'm at the cabin and internet is spotty at best.  I just care Collaros was ok from tbe cheap late hit.  It was bad real bad.  I just want to know he's alright and it looks like he is.

I am not condoning the hit at all.  Sorry for confusion. It was terrible.

It was a cheap shot, pure and simple.

It wasn't roughing the passer, because Collaros clearly isn't in a throwing motion.

It wasn't a head shot.

It wasn't late because the play was still going on.

Blindside is a blocking penalty & it clearly wasn't a block.

Article 4 – Unnecessary Roughness... (w) Any other act of roughness or unfair play, provided it is not considered excessive enough to warrant disqualification Is the only thing they could have called.

Two refs looking at it + the CC reviewed it and none of them thought that it was a penalty.

Marino will be lighter in the wallet again this week.

What a surprise, that Rider thong wearing sack of monkey s**t Luc Mullinder is defending the hit on his twitter. Telling everyone to "cool it" and saying football will have the intensity of lawn bowling if we regulate that kind of stuff. Says that football is built on 1 on 1 combat. LMFAO. Dont you mean 1 on defenseless QB that had his back turned, didnt have the ball, and didnt see it coming combat???? Eat s**t Mullinder you jackass.

Edited by Bubba Zanetti