Mos Class vs Marino Cheap Shot

BigBlue

On Marino's late hit at the end of the game, I do not know if O'Shea could have challenged for roughing the QB, but it is not his way. What if Marino had have been reassessed with roughing/misconduct. Would that have caused him a league suspension? Will he be given a misconduct by the league anyway?

I have been preaching the Blue needed to take care of Marino early in the game. But would that have been class-less?

Clearly Collaros was fidgeting with his shoulder.

I hope he is good to go for the Banjo Bowl....

We have clean super heroes playing for us !!!

O'Shea said it was autoreviewed under 3 mins.

Think he's gonna be pissed when he sees it on film.  Collaros is clearly not a runner there, fake to Demski, pitch to Oliviera.  Hit is both late and a head shot.

League needs to do something about this.  Got teams on their 2nd and 3rd QB's.  Riders have knocked out two starters in games they lost, only one to a cheapshot but still.  

Gotta do something.

4 minutes ago, bustamente said:

I was worried about Marino today now I'm more worried about next week. 

4 minutes ago, bustamente said:

I was worried about Marino today now I'm more worried about next week. 

I wouldn't be concerned. Marino will be a non-factor, one way or another. I have no doubt that O'Day will be getting a call from the league, if he hasn't already. If this doesn't happen, I would think that O'Shea will stand real close to Dickenson before the start of the Banjo Bowl and say something to him very softly about the health of Fajardo.

Edited by Tracker

5 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

CFL needs to suspend him for the next game. How do you give him another fine when he already had a 4 game suspension and now this is the second brutal play in three games since the return.

I think it needs to be strong.  They need to protect QB's.  Bad enough when it's a cheap shot on a center, league absolutely cannot afford to lose any QB's.

Collaros 100% the best QB in league with Rourke out.  Can't be open season to smoke QB's on a play when the guy clearly doesn't have the ball.