Back 2 Back Champs @ Saskatchewan: The LDC GDT

Noeller

1 minute ago, Booch said:

Dickless...horrible coaching....what a dumb challenge...Mass...just as much of a moron....penalty after penalty...Duke doing something dumb to hurt team....pretty much all a given...and we are banged up...missing guys...and they still failed....

That challenge was next level awful 😂

Just now, 17to85 said:

Also giggling my ******* ass off that they're paying Duke Williams THAT much money to take those kind of bad penalties when he isn't even dressed

Yup...that's just fricken hilarious...he's just a total loser...and it permiated thru their locker room....love it

I’ll take an ugly LDC win 100% of the time

it’s always a game where crazy -ish happens.  Getting run over early with the 0-11 deficit had the makings of the pre-Collaros LDC we’re used to seeing.  The good guys got it together and got it done.  Go Blue!!

1 minute ago, greenrider55 said:

I hope so my friend. I’ll keep cheering but my interest is decreasing in watching. Good thing NFL starts soon.

This edition of the Riders is an insult to every loyal Rider fan and all the great players to wear the jerseys over the years. I hate the 'Riders on principle but they have given me many, many more reasons to detest them.

r

4 minutes ago, Booch said:

Dickless...horrible coaching....what a dumb challenge...Mass...just as much of a moron....penalty after penalty...Duke doing something dumb to hurt team....pretty much all a given...and we are banged up...missing guys...and they still failed....

Duke "The Dunce" Williams. He did that in front of Dickenson, too. Who will probably do nothing. Then there Garrett Marino. Cheap shotting Collaros. Refs do nothing. Riders do nothing. League does nothing. He should be suspended for life. 

Just now, SpeedFlex27 said:

Duke "The Dunce" Williams. He did that in front of Dickenson, too. Who will probably do nothing. Then there Garrett Marino. Cheap shotting Collaros. Refs do nothing. Riders do nothing. League does nothing. He should be suspended for life. 

We should be grateful that Collaros was not injured and somehow watching the Riders cover themselves in excrement en route to a loss at home is almost enough revenge. Almost.

3 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Yup...wonder if their will be some league discipline ...2 losers...coached by one

1 minute ago, greenrider55 said:

Now that I’ve *somewhat* calmed down, that was an excellent game. Enjoyed watching it to the end. Good game fellas, cheers.

Yeah it was a good one...sadly for you...the usual issues were huge in the loss

1 minute ago, Geebrr said:

Dicky just blamed the loss on Williams 😂😂

For real?? Lol...what about his dumb challenge?