Week 12 - Stumps @ Back-To-Back Grey Cup Champions - GDT

JCon

49 minutes ago, Noeller said:

My dudes.... I'm in the Bombers Store right now and one of these is hanging on that "Just Stitched" track thing above the ticket centre... Someone actually just got one of these done up......... 

charlie-murphy-charlie.gif

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

This is the $hittiest $hit post that's ever been shat.

Who hurt you?

Joe Mack. 

curious thought.... BLM has been on record saying he wants to finish his career in Calgary... If Cgy mgmt goes to him in the offseason and says Maier is our guy going forward but we'd love to have you on as a back up at, let's say 200k... dose Bo go for it or does he decide to play somewhere else for starters money?... He could probably get paid like a starter in Toronto, Ottawa, or even Sask or Hamilton 

11 minutes ago, bearpants said:

curious thought.... BLM has been on record saying he wants to finish his career in Calgary... If Cgy mgmt goes to him in the offseason and says Maier is our guy going forward but we'd love to have you on as a back up at, let's say 200k... dose Bo go for it or does he decide to play somewhere else for starters money?... He could probably get paid like a starter in Toronto, Ottawa, or even Sask or Hamilton 

I think it'll be a lot like Andrew Harris . If he still wants to play, it'll have to be as the star attraction and not a back up or rotational role. I don't think they willingly take that cut or reduced role. Not often players make the final decision on their careers, it's teams making the decisions for them, and father time remains undefeated in football careers.

28 minutes ago, itchy said:

I think it'll be a lot like Andrew Harris . If he still wants to play, it'll have to be as the star attraction and not a back up or rotational role. I don't think they willingly take that cut or reduced role. Not often players make the final decision on their careers, it's teams making the decisions for them, and father time remains undefeated in football careers.

Mitchell finished his career last year. He's just hanging around now.

3 hours ago, Noeller said:

My dudes.... I'm in the Bombers Store right now and one of these is hanging on that "Just Stitched" track thing above the ticket centre... Someone actually just got one of these done up......... 

or they ordered when they first came out, realized their mistake and were to embarrassed to go pick it up. 

6 hours ago, Noeller said:

Been in town the past few days.... Stoked for the game tonight. Gonna hit Stella's for a bite, then the Bombers store to grab some new gear, then our traditional game day brewery visits. Doc Walker playing the pre game and half time with the IGF house band tonight. Gonna be a time today fellas!! 

Pace. You’re not as young as you used to be. :)

7 minutes ago, Noeller said:

If @do or die can power through his gin, I can take on the YWG breweries.... He's got a few years on me, I think..... 

I saw a tweet a while back that read something like‘ I often feel younger than I am until I start doing something’. lol.

2 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Pacing is for the off season.

Tell that to a liver that cheers for both the Bombers and Jets. :)