Former Bombers in NFL (and spring leagues) news

9 hours ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

I don't know why anyone wastes reps on Flacco.  Sure he's a vet but you have no chance to win with that guy.

If anything they should have White starting and have Streveler running a run heavy package until Wilson is back.

Terrible teams have terrible roster management. 

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Noeller said:

Have seen Kongbo a few times in this terribly boring football game. Playing one end spot... 

two minutes of ads.

three plays and out seattle series.

two more minutes ads.

play, ref conference, play, penalty.

edit.

two minute warning, penalty, challenge, two runs for three yards, linemup for fifty seven yd field goal, time out, kick, good. 

channel change.

Edited by Mark F

2 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Its the NFL- whaddya expect?

The greatest moments in football every game. It's the all mighty NFL!! The players and refs are superior!! No games are boring!!! It's THE NFL!!! I expect GREATNESS ON EVERY PLAY!!! SUPERSTARS MAKING NO MISTAKES EVER!!!!!! IT'S THE NFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! 

....This coffee is strong...

3 hours ago, BomberfanMKS said:

TBH - Kongbo didn't seem terribly impactful in the pass rush last night... I don't think he played himself into a consistent spot on that roster unless guys stay hurt for awhile longer

Kongbo isn’t LT. He’s a guy who will generate some pressures but not a sack monster. His calling card as a pro is being assignment sound, not taking dumb risks and letting the play come to him.  He’s pretty good at pass rushing for a guy whose soo sound in the run game and as a diverse scheme guy. You can line him up in a lot of places and ask him to do a lot of things.