Week 10 - LOLouettes @ The Back-to-Back Champs - GDT

JCon

It’s a mid-season loss after a brutal schedule.  They won’t use it as an excuse but it was an obvious factor.

Things to fix and they will go back to work after healing up a bit.

Couture can’t come back soon enough and Buck needs to figure out how to keep ZC8 in one piece.  The defense needs a rest in the worst way.

6 minutes ago, BigBlueFanatic said:

It’s a mid-season loss after a brutal schedule.  They won’t use it as an excuse but it was an obvious factor.

Things to fix and they will go back to work after healing up a bit.

Couture can’t come back soon enough and Buck needs to figure out how to keep ZC8 in one piece.  The defense needs a rest in the worst way.

Yeah it's a meaningless game in the standings but hopefully lots of fodder for improved scheming on offense to grow some consistency, score more points.

D just needs to play faster and a bit more focused.

This was the ultimate trap game and the Bombers fell into it. Didn't show up...plain and simple. Guys were thinking about finally getting a bye. No big deal, these things happen and are why undefeated seasons are so rare.

10 straight weeks took it's toll on our team, and we lacked energy tonight. Brutal schedule and a 9-1 record and some are upset tonight? I don't get it. 

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

Worst OL performance in years. That's my reason for losing the game. Feel for Legs.... He's done more than his share this year. Young kid had a hiccup. 

Ehhhh. I guess. They don't let him kick over 45 really and pretty sure he's missed a couple xp.

I would agree hes shown improvement and the punting has been good. Seems he collapses the minute theirs pressure on him. I wouldn't feel comfortable kicking in the playoffs

3 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Worst OL performance in years. That's my reason for losing the game. Feel for Legs.... He's done more than his share this year. Young kid had a hiccup. 

Yeah.  OL man to man got beat but Buck also got mollywhopped in this two game series by Thorpe.  Really needs to figure out some ideas to handle pressure that aren't 4 yard hospital balls to Rasheed Bailey with his back to the defense.

If Montreal had a halfway decent QB they'd have a chance to contend.

7 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Young kid had a hiccup and then threw up all over the goal post. He **** the bed, then puked all over it. 

You choke once... he had a chance to make up for that choke and then just went and choked again for good measure.  

this loss is not solely on Legg's foot- there is a **** ton of player's fingerprints on this loss, most notably the ones across the goal line on that 3rd and goal stand... 

Edited by Wanna-B-Fanboy

If you wanna tell the world that you're dim and don't really understand football, you blame Legs, who's kicking 90+% while doing all 3 jobs (and punted and kicked off magnificently tonight). 

Rare was the time people lauded him for the games we won with his kicks, but as soon as he misses one, people lose their ****. **** off. 

Just now, JohnnyAbonny said:

They were just gassed out. Not surprising it didn’t happen sooner. 9-1 with no Brandon Alexander is remarkable, let alone the other injuries. They’ll kick the **** out of everyone down the stretch, book it.