Week 10 - LOLouettes @ The Back-to-Back Champs - GDT

JCon

Yeah maybe break the tension a bit and dig a bit deeper into what's wrong with the offense.  There's no way the O should have us tied in a game where the other team has 17.  O turns the ball over to set up the game tying drive.

Offense is way too inconsistent.  Yeah when they run hot it's beautiful but this team is way too good to need to lean on a kicker to finish games like this off.

1 minute ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Yeah maybe break the tension a bit and dig a bit deeper into what's wrong with the offense.  There's no way the O should have us tied in a game where the other team has 17.  O turns the ball over to set up the game tying drive.

Offense is way too inconsistent.  Yeah when they run hot it's beautiful but this team is way too good to need to lean on a kicker to finish games like this off.

Offensive line. You can see it. 

Just now, Goalie said:

Go back 10 pages. 

I can go back 10,000 pages & I won't believe it. 

Just now, SpeedFlex27 said:

Offensive line. You can see it. 

Need a better game plan for Thorpe.  Our O has started slow in basically every game not against Calgary and BC.

I also think we're good enough now to not have to play for that kick with zeroes on the clock.  Get the TD.  Last 5 offensive plays we ran at end of 4th was just to get one more first down to bleed the clock for a FG attempt.  Why not let the O get it done or at least try to with the kick as a safety net?