Week 10 - LOLouettes @ The Back-to-Back Champs - GDT

JCon

1 minute ago, basslicker said:

Should be a good one again.  It's always difficult to beat someone twice in a row.  We gotta lose sometime but I don't think it will be tonight.     Bombers 33     Alouettes 25

You're predicting 8 field goals and a punt single for the Als?  

Bombers don't give up touchdowns.

53 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

Game day decisions, finish what I have then restock, or load up first then knock ‘em back? 

If you're sober enough to drive after finishing up what you have.... you need to stock up first.

Funny, that still works if:

If you're not sober enough to drive after finishing up what you have.... you need to stock up first.

Guess you should stock up... 

ftzcnufhx4wf22gu68wp.gif

Just incredible on the Bombers organization to sell 30k+ seats to an Als game on a Thursday night in August. 

I'm probably too close to the Bombers, as in they mean so much and I follow them so closely, that I've lost perscpecting of where this team sits in the in the hearts and minds of Winnipeggers but it sure does feel good to see so many people interested in going to the game. 

Bravo the Bombers for building this team/organization up. 

winnipeg-blue-bombers-fan.gif

Edited by JCon

36 minutes ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

If you're sober enough to drive after finishing up what you have.... you need to stock up first.

Funny, that still works if:

If you're not sober enough to drive after finishing up what you have.... you need to stock up first.

Guess you should stock up... 

ftzcnufhx4wf22gu68wp.gif

I learn something new at MBB everyday, without fail. 

23 minutes ago, Noeller said:

We're hanging minimum 40 on these assholes tonight. Let's call it 42-12. Starters resting by the 4th quarter at the latest. 

Gary Stern will pay for his Tweetery glib remarks.   Destroy the assholes! giphy.gif

Edited by Rod Black

13 minutes ago, JCon said:

Just incredible on the Bobmers organization to sell 30k+ seats to an Als game on a Thursday night in August. 

I'm probably too close to the Bombers, as in they mean so much and I follow them so closely, that I've lost perscpecting of where this team sits in the in the hearts and minds of Winnipeggers but it sure does feel good to see so many people interested in going to the game. 

Bravo the Bombers for building this team/organization up. 

winnipeg-blue-bombers-fan.gif

When Matty posted that tweet about Carol having a busy day in the office, legit my first thought was "I ******* love this town, and I love this team....this is so ******* amazing..." Just such a sense of pride for the whole thing.