Week 10 - LOLouettes @ The Back-to-Back Champs - GDT

JCon

Who: The Larks @ The Reigning, Defending, Twelve-time, Back-to-Back Champions of the World!
What: CFL Thursday Night Football
When: 7:30 Central
Where: IG Field (East), TSN, CJOB
Why: FOOTBALL!

The weather looks perfect: 24 at kickoff with very light winds.

FZxVinEUIAABfPl?format=jpg&name=large
FZ01qrsWQAIio9-?format=jpg&name=medium

FZ0022uXgAEJd8j?format=jpg&name=4096x409
Edited by JCon

• JCon changed the title to Week 10 - LOLouettes @ The Back-to-Back Champs - GDT

In the midst of a crazy work sched over the last month, I'm actually at my house to watch this one, so I'm pretty damned excited. Two weeks holidays start next Friday the 19th, so we'll be home for the Calgary game on the 25th. Hoping that game is much the same atmosphere as tonight. Tonight is going to be an absolute molly-whopping of epic proportions. Over by half time. LFG!!!

22 minutes ago, Wideleft said:

Been away on a family road trip for the last 3 weeks, but watched the last 3 games on PVR.  Just want to point out that Winston Rose is getting better each week.  Most impressed by his sure tackling which is pretty amazing for a slight guy.  Looking like his all-star self again.

Thought the same thing....he's a shifty little bugga....Won't be long now and the opposition will stop throwing in his area....Won't matter much cuz we have guys as good at coverage all o ver the field....Tough playing the BigBlue....heh heh

1 hour ago, Tracker said:

At the risk of dooming the Blue, I think the biggest concern that O'Shea & Co need to be concerned about is whether or not to run up the score or which backup to put in once the game is decided. 

The gameplan should include having both Jefferson and Bighill play the entire second half in lazy boy recliners.