LOLouettes @ Back 2 Back Champs: Week Of Thread

Noeller

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

Do any of it for more than a single game. He had an unbelievable game for us. I will definitely cheer for any success that comes his way.

But you know who else looked like a world beater for us after one game? Greg Carr.

To be fair,we didn't really have a very good OC during his time

3 hours ago, Noeller said:

Too small for me unfortunately lol. Thanks though my friend. Damn pandemic weight lol.

10 hours ago, Zach Schnitzer said:

Totally agree. Bailey is gritty as hell, runs sweeps, blocks, makes tough catches. 

His leadership also can’t be under valued. The wr core is pretty fresh faced this year. 

7 hours ago, Mike said:

Do any of it for more than a single game. He had an unbelievable game for us. I will definitely cheer for any success that comes his way.

But you know who else looked like a world beater for us after one game? Greg Carr.

mike sims walker too. Chris brazzel. Who was that we we picked up from Toronto’s pr before the play offs in the khari era who had a great effort in the play off loss then disappeared? We’ve seen lots of flashes in the pan at wr. 
 I’m hopeful for agudosi to be more. And it’s a great situation to be in with that much depth. But no need to fix what isn’t broken. 

7 hours ago, Nolby said:

To be fair,we didn't really have a very good OC during his time

I wouldn’t say we’ve had a very good oc in a very long time tbh. Various shades of mediocre to good ish with the odd all time terrible mixed in. 

1 hour ago, wbbfan said:

His leadership also can’t be under valued. The wr core is pretty fresh faced this year. 

mike sims walker too. Chris brazzel. Who was that we we picked up from Toronto’s pr before the play offs in the khari era who had a great effort in the play off loss then disappeared? We’ve seen lots of flashes in the pan at wr. 
 I’m hopeful for agudosi to be more. And it’s a great situation to be in with that much depth. But no need to fix what isn’t broken. 

I wouldn’t say we’ve had a very good oc in a very long time tbh. Various shades of mediocre to good ish with the odd all time terrible mixed in. 

I'd say our OCs offered us flashes/teasers of what good offense can be but none of those OCs could generate consistency.

5 hours ago, Nolby said:

I'd say our OCs offered us flashes/teasers of what good offense can be but none of those OCs could generate consistency.

Agree with that. I mean previously the trademark of our offense was Harris beast mode running and great ol play. Since then it’s been collaros insane ability to turn a sack into a big down field completion. 

the schemes and wrinkles we use don’t scare people. No one’s going oh watch out for that bombers jet sweep they are that great sweep team. But idk if a great oc exists in the cfl or has for a few years.