LOLouettes @ Back 2 Back Champs: Week Of Thread

Noeller

10 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

You'd drop Wolitarsky???

You Crazy GIFs | Tenor

Okay,I'll lay him down gently then

I've got nothing against Wolitarsky at all but I just feel I were picking from the best line up for skill then Wolitarsky would be a back up according to the options we were given.

Edited by Nolby

16 minutes ago, Nolby said:

Okay,I'll lay him down gently then

I've got nothing against Wolitarsky at all but I just feel I were picking from the best line up for skill then Wolitarsky would be a back up according to the options we were given.

Nah.  Wolitarsky is huge when they go to max protect.  Bailey and Agudosi are nice pieces but they are well down my list in terms of down after down guys that need to always be on the field.  If all those guys are healthy you're basically rotating Bailey, Agudosi, maybe Ellingson and Schoen even to get them a few snaps off per game so they can go 110% when they are on the field, but basically Bailey/Agudosi would be a platoon for me with Wolitarsky, Ellingson, Demski, Schoen being out there most plays.

Edited by JuranBoldenRules

19 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Logos don't go on the front of football jerseys. Those things suck. The regular Home and Aways are the best kits you could ever ask for. Don't **** with that. 

no one is ******* with it. It's just a 3rd jersey. welcome to today's professional sports....that $$ train needs to keep rolling.

1 hour ago, Bigblue204 said:

I think if it comes down to 2023 the answer is no.

We'll see it Agudosi has the patience to wait around until next year for his opportunity, unless he comes in as an injury replacement this season he probably won't be getting many reps.  I don't know if he will be a F.A. this off-season as he was cut after TC and brought back, does that restart his ELC?  If he goes to F.A., I could see a number of teams interested in stealing him away, which would be disappointing as he would be a good replacement for Schoen if he leaves for the NFL.  

Edited by Fatty Liver

3 minutes ago, Fatty Liver said:

We'll see it Agudosi has the patience to wait around until next year for his opportunity, unless he comes in as an injury replacement this season he probably won't be getting many reps.  I don't know if he will be a F.A. this off-season as he was cut after TC and brought back, does that restart his ELC?  If he goes to F.A., I could see a number of teams interested in stealing him away, which would be disappointing as he would be a good replacement for Schoen if he leaves for the NFL.  

Nevermind the patience of Agudosi...I see the patience of the Bombers wearing thin. Guy has had injury troubles for a good amount of his time here. Eventually you'd think the team will have to move on.

22 minutes ago, Mike said:

If everyone is healthy, I’m not rolling Agudosi out in my 5 receiver sets. He’s got a spot, but our receivers are all just so so good at what they do.

I’m not taking Bailey or Drew out, they’re too important as blockers. 

Based on the play where he got hurt alone it looks like Agudosi blocks hella good - He was completely dominating his guy on the play where he got injured.

34 minutes ago, Mike said:

If everyone is healthy, I’m not rolling Agudosi out in my 5 receiver sets. He’s got a spot, but our receivers are all just so so good at what they do.

Not to mention their habit of coming up with some clutch catches. 

Everyone wants highlight reels, not enough people appreciate the grunt work it takes to make everything work.

50 minutes ago, Mike said:

I'd be happy to replace Bailey with Agudosi. Agudosi does everything Bailey can do plus some. Wolly stays due to passport.

3 hours ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

I would like to see the Bombers bring in either a Canadian back or receiver who could contribute to backup Demski/Wolitarsky/Oliviera

Isn’t this Augustine’s role?

As for Agudosi, I think he has more than just getting healthy to prove. There was at least one play in his game that he couldn’t get to the ball as he was too tired, you could just see he was gassed. Should have “Banks” himself and headed to the sidelines.