LOLouettes @ Back 2 Back Champs: Week Of Thread

Noeller

23 hours ago, bb1 said:

Dominique Davis rises from the dead again!This might be his one game i play decent before i tank again though. In the history of the CFL comparable look up  Micheal Bishop only with a weaker arm.....

No. Bishop won lots of games compared to Davis. This is a horrible comparison based just on that. 

23 hours ago, Stickem said:

Along with their qbs. not being very good......their coach is certainly suspect as well

3rd and inches!! Send out the punter!!

On 2022-08-07 at 10:39 AM, Nolby said:

I doubt Montreal gives us the same hard time they gave us in Montreal back in Winnipeg. This crowd will be a damn near sellout and the game is before a much deserved bye,boys will be fired right up .46-16 final I'm calling.

And no annoying efing horn!

1 hour ago, Bigblue204 said:

No. Bishop won lots of games compared to Davis. This is a horrible comparison based just on that. 

3rd and inches!! Send out the punter!!

Bishop also had a live wire for an arm. The strongest pro arm I’ve ever seen. (Rabble rabble rabble dieter brock rabble get off my lawn rabble rabble)

1 hour ago, Geebrr said:

Guessing we see BA when his second stint on the 6 game runs out. So the Banjo Bowl.

if we get ba and couture back for the bjb and ellingson this week that’d be huge. 

1 minute ago, WinnipegGordo said:

I'm beginning to dislike Montreal again. Too bad for their team that their 1st game after Airhorn Gate is at IG Field. 

Spoiler: people are unable to reply to the below tweet.

What a joke franchise. Send complaints to tsn. They can move the damn mic or mute it. 

2 hours ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

True enough but just erring on the side of caution is never a bad thing. Especially against a mediocre Alouette team with a bye to follow.

This my friend, is what leads to falling for a trap game. 

I hear what you are saying and you make total sense, but I think we secure the win and go into the bye week. 

2 hours ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Last game before a bye? Not sure its a great idea. Why not just let him rest for another 2 weeks?

If he's healthy you play him until 1st place is clinched. Every game could be the difference between 1st, 2nd or 3rd. Sure we are 9-0 right now and cruising to first, but until that is clinched mathematically you play all your horses when they are available.  God forbid we have some misfortune with injuries, or illness in the 2nd half, we may need these 2 points for 1st. Never take anything for granted until it's signed, sealed, and delivered.

32 minutes ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

This my friend, is what leads to falling for a trap game. 

I hear what you are saying and you make total sense, but I think we secure the win and go into the bye week. 

Noel Thorpe blew his wad last game.

Buckbuck has him cased and will adjust his playcalling appropriately. 42-17 BB

13 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

If Ellingson is healthy no issues dressing him. He probably sees limited game time is my guess. Maybe the first half? Unless it’s a close game and they need him out there. Can’t wait for a fully healthy squad to see what we can actually do on offence :) 

Put the game away by halftime, then rest some key starters.