• Hamilton
  3. 3. Game 38

• BC
    • Calgary
  4. 4. Game 39

• Saskatchewan
    • Edmonton

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2022-08-12 at 12:30 AM

7 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

This week, outside of the WPG game, are hard to judge. Ssk coming off a bye week...Edmonton is due...can BC keep it going to CGY? Which CGY team will show up? Which Hamilton team will show up? 

Much as I am a Bomber booster, the Lions-Stampeders game ought to have the most drama. Two well-matched teams with good offences and quarterbacks who are really playing for second place homefield advantage in the playoffs.

2 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Me too. Figured Andrew Harris out was a bigger deal than Evans. Also no tape on Schlitz who can put up a big game before teams figure him out. 

Its just one game, but Schiltz looked pretty decent. Evans may have a hard time getting his job back. The secondary QB for the TiCats ran like his life depended on it and punished a few people- sorta like Streveler.

Just now, Tracker said:

Its just one game, but Schiltz looked pretty decent. Evans may have a hard time getting his job back. The secondary QB for the TiCats ran like his life depended on it and punished a few people- sorta like Streveler.

I wouldn’t hand the keys over to Shiltz (guess I should learn how to spell his name properly) just yet. We saw a similar coming out party in Montreal in an early game from him IIRC and he got a bunch of praise for winning a game with so-so stats, then he turned out to be completely meh. For now, keep the platoon system with him and Evans (seems to be what works best for Evans and keeps him from being mentally overwhelmed). 

• Rich unpinned this topic