Week 9 Non Champ Champ games

Geebrr

1 minute ago, BBlink said:

Elks are close? Maybe on some of the plays lol. I kind of agree with Noeller to an extent. It's no coincidence that BCs best games have been against the Elks this year. Rourke is good though. Looks like he will be in the NFL next year

How the hell can Ante-Litre be a starting running back? 

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Montreal have 4 1000 yard receivers one year? Rourke could have at least 3 receivers over 100 this game,Rourke has to be getting many NFL scouts following him. He's 24(just turned) and has many good tools for a qb.

Edited by Nolby

Nelson didn't want BC to get a 31 point lead.

2 minutes ago, Nolby said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Montreal have 4 1000 yard receivers one year? Rourke could have at least 3 receivers over 100 this game,Rourke has to be getting many NFL scouts following him. He's 24(just turned) and has many good tools for a qb.

Definitely in the 90th percentile for arms we've seen in this league lately.  Even Cornelius with his big gun puts half the balls right into the ground.

4 hours ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Those downplaying BC are kidding themselves. That team is scary.

Who have they played? The beat hapless Elks twice? Then Ottawa, Toronto, Hamilton & the Riders. Lions have only played two road games so far. The Bombers beat them at home. They haven't travelled to Calgary. Let them put up big numbers in their climate controlled stadium. Playing on the road is a lot different than playing at home. They're good but not as good as fans think they are. The road to the Grey Cup goes thru Winnipeg in November. 

10 hours ago, Potential said:

This is a lose-lose game for us - Chris Jones is a bum and a clown and I wish him nothing more than to continue reaping the chaos that he has sewn, however with a win the media is going to go completely rock hard for the Lions again and that's all we're going to hear about until they lose. Sigh. 😕

Good… I hope everyone is talking about how great BC is… I hope they are ranked #1 in the power rankings… meanwhile the back-to-back champs will just keep piling up wins and somehow remain under the radar… works for me

10 hours ago, Nolby said:

How the hell do you expect to get chemistry and continuity when you're changing your line en masse every single week? Lots of decent players being under utilized with that joke of a coach

The more time goes on… the more I see the similarities between Chris Jones and Mike Kelly… enjoy the next 4 years Edmonton… 

When the leos get the stove back.....they'll be a challenge....Don't know what his date of return is as he had an injury in the offseason that's keeping him out of the lineup.....They seem to be doing alright without him right now....he can only make them better....