Week 9 Non Champ Champ games

Geebrr

Did they ever say what the exact injury to Masoli was? I also have a feeling Edmonton will keep this game much closer than the 15 point favoured Lions. Players need a rule of 15 yards away from the refs during decision calls.

Edited by Nolby

This is a lose-lose game for us - Chris Jones is a bum and a clown and I wish him nothing more than to continue reaping the chaos that he has sewn, however with a win the media is going to go completely rock hard for the Lions again and that's all we're going to hear about until they lose. Sigh. 😕

Edited by Potential

1 minute ago, Potential said:

This is a lose-lose game for us - Chris Jones is a bum and a clown and I wish him nothing but to continue reaping the chaos that he has sewn, however with a win the media is going to go completely rock hard for the Lions again and that's all we're going to hear about until they lose. Sigh. 😕

That’s ok, keeps us under the radar, gives other teams something else to think of.

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

That is not a fan...... Can you even imagine? 

Don't really understand how they give the number out.

We don't have anyone wearing 11, 85 or 97.

Just now, bustamente said:

Tough to cover the BC receiver brigade, you have to get pressure or Rourke will rip you apart

Think it can be more of the opposite.  Force Rourke to go intermediate not over the top.  Edmonton sending lots of pressure and Rourke just throwing rainbows.  Force him to be accurate, gotta get pressure with 4.

2 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Don't really understand how they give the number out.

We don't have anyone wearing 11, 85 or 97.

Think it can be more of the opposite.  Force Rourke to go intermediate not over the top.  Edmonton sending lots of pressure and Rourke just throwing rainbows.  Force him to be accurate, gotta get pressure with 4.

I think it’s an unwritten rule no one wears number 11 or 85. Not sure why Doug Browns number wouldn’t be used again.