Week 9 Non Champ Champ games

Geebrr

1 minute ago, Booch said:

Dane Evans does not strike me as a guy who will take you to the promised land...has some tools...but just weak upstairs

And weak in general. He kind of reminds me of Buck in his size and athleticism. But way less tough and a turnover machine.

8 minutes ago, Booch said:

Dane Evans does not strike me as a guy who will take you to the promised land...has some tools...but just weak upstairs

Toronto literally just proved your point lol Masoli was much scarier than Evans and thus makes Hamilton not scary whatsoever

Edited by Nolby

Just now, Mr. Perfect said:

Great job keeping Evans instead of Masoli.

Don't think Masoli is a legit option.  Can't stay healthy.  Dressed for less than half the games last three seasons.

So many bad QB situations in the league right now, basically guaranteed one team with a garbage QB will be in the Grey Cup.  Really outside of Collaros and Rourke they've all sucked this season.

5 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Don't think Masoli is a legit option.  Can't stay healthy.  Dressed for less than half the games last three seasons.

So many bad QB situations in the league right now, basically guaranteed one team with a garbage QB will be in the Grey Cup.  Really outside of Collaros and Rourke they've all sucked this season.

True - very injury prone. Perhaps the tandem system was best for both. My comment was on the basis that if I needed a QB for a drive in the final three minutes, I'd easily be taking Masoli.

Agreed on the overall state of the league at the QB position as well. Was having a bevvy with a buddy tonight and we were going through the best passers....it's a slim bunch.

1 minute ago, Mr. Perfect said:

True - very injury prone. Perhaps the tandem system was best for both. My comment was on the basis that if I needed a QB for a drive in the final three minutes, I'd easily be taking Masoli.

Agreed on the overall state of the league at the QB position as well. Was having a bevvy with a buddy tonight and we were going through the best passers....it's a slim bunch.

They better just get rid of the hashmarks all together...that'll fix it.

11 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

I think it really was the tandem of Evans and Masoli that worked. Without each other they are like David Spade without Chris Farley. Useless and alone.