Week 9 - The Champs at The Larks - GDT

JCon

23 hours ago, JCon said:

Bobmers have 18 points. 

If Montreal wins out, they would end up with 24 points. 

If Hamilton wins out, they up with 26 points. 

So, we need 4 more wins (26 points), as of right now, to secure the crossover. 

Just wanted to quickly point out the team crossing over needs to outright beat the team on the other side… so in the extremely unlikely scenario in which the bombers end up with the same record as the third place team in the east… They would not crossover…

I would agree with @17to85 and @TrueBlue4ever that the bombers have essentially already booked a playoff spot. 

Was going to mention...did anyone else notice at the 2:26 mark of second quarter we ran a play with ZC and Prukop on field at same time..faked an end around sweep with him and handed off to BO up the gut...just thought I'd mention it as the putzs on TSN were oblivious to it... something to watch for next week

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

Was going to mention...did anyone else notice at the 2:26 mark of second quarter we ran a play with ZC and Prukop on field at same time..faked an end around sweep with him and handed off to BO up the gut...just thought I'd mention it as the putzs on TSN were oblivious to it... something to watch for next week

You didn’t mention poutine, so no they didn’t mention it. 

9 minutes ago, Booch said:

Yeah interesting stuff.  Wonder if Prukop does some work with the recievers.  I think you could really screw up a D with a fake double pass, like have Prukop leak out but behind Collaros, have Collaros pump that way then turn and fire to someone downfield.  Similar effect as a flea flicker.  All they need is for a few guys on D to stop for half a second to try to figure out WTF is happening to let someone like Schoen run right by.

1 hour ago, Booch said:

yeah, I noticed that, saw two guys in the huddle checking wristbands at the same time and was like 'wha?'

2 hours ago, Booch said:

I remember the play, thinking that it was an interesting formation and a great fake. Didn’t even clue in that it was Prokup that the fake was with.