Week 9 - The Champs at The Larks - GDT

JCon

1 hour ago, Geebrr said:

Winnipeg is the most underwhelming 9-0 team Ive seen. Still think BC is the best in the league right now top to bottom.”

😂😂😂We destroyed BC coming off a short week on back to back road games flying across the country 

JctI.gif

Edit: It should read, "It's Migs. Get an axe.".  Sorry, no- was that "It's a trick. get a migs."

wait no.. that's not quite right either... it should read, "It's a migs. forget that guy."

Edited by Wanna-B-Fanboy

3 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I sure hope it wasn't an Alouette employee doing that as that would be a black eye on the league. If it was a fan in the stands & he was sitting near me, I'd  want to kill him for constantly blowing that horn. 

They showed two old farts in the stands at one point with what looks like a bike pump that has an air horn on the end. They pump it none stop and it makes the noise. Don’t think its an employee just some season ticket holders who are ass holes. League should come down on the als and should tell tsn in those cases to cut the freaking crowd mic. 

1 hour ago, wbbfan said:

They showed two old farts in the stands at one point with what looks like a bike pump that has an air horn on the end. They pump it none stop and it makes the noise. Don’t think its an employee just some season ticket holders who are ass holes. League should come down on the als and should tell tsn in those cases to cut the freaking crowd mic. 

Shouldn’t even need the league to do this.  TSN should have someone monitoring the quality of their broadcasts and fix it. 

7 hours ago, Geebrr said:

They are getting ready for the Ernest Monias concert at Fisher RIver Treaty days this week.....clearly...

6 hours ago, White Out said:

you know, this sounds corny, but im building a photo album to print at costco from 2019 from all the games i went to, including the grey cup. 

Why is that corny? Savor it.

8 hours ago, greenrider55 said:

Very true my man! Idk. I like you guys around here. I can take the heat for the good football discussion.

We hate on the Riders because it's in our DNA as Bomber fans. It's not personal and we appreciate good football discussion even from a Rider fan. lol

4 hours ago, Rich said:

Shouldn’t even need the league to do this.  TSN should have someone monitoring the quality of their broadcasts and fix it. 

This. The CFL isn't responsible for it. It's not a problem for the fans in attendance. It's a TV viewership issue. One that TSN should really try to improve....which of course means they won't.

Yeh - Grant looked a little lost as a receiver out there early but second half mostly made up for it.  On the fumble play where he made the tackle I don't understand where he was actually supposed to be.... was that intended to be a screen play to him?

His curl routes are NOT it though..... doesn't know what to do after he runs the route.

53 minutes ago, Blue_Dragoon said:

I'm convinced that when ZC went into the locker room, then came back to complete the TD drive after the pyramiding penalty, then rushed to the locker room again it was because he had to pee. 

Maybe he had one of those helmet poutines at halftime?

5 minutes ago, Mr. Perfect said:

It's legit cost them 2 wins so far having the garden gnome coaching instead.

Yup it's such a joke. DM must be in good with ownership because he doesn't feel like a guy who commands respect.

Khari on the other hand feels like a guy who constantly tries to earn it.

Not only is this team great, we also possess a lot of grit....Playing in that sauna on a short week and not missing a step....simply incredible.....We definitely have players who 'pick it up' when needed and they feed off each other....We are the toughest out in the league and looks like we'll keep it that way....SOLID game