Week 9 - The Champs at The Larks - GDT

JCon

Rider fans telling them selfs what ever they have to so they can sleep at night. They don’t need to worry about playing us in the divisional final, they have no chance of making the play offs in the west division and the east has beaten them stupid. Can’t beat the east but gonna win in Winnipeg in the west final. Loool

Edited by wbbfan

3 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I'm amazed the CFL allows that damned horn all game. 

They really shouldn't, right? Super annoying, hurts the TV product immensely and it's artificial sound. It doesn't even create a fun and intense environment (compared to say a packed house screaming and clapping). 

16 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Rider fans telling them selfs what ever they have to so they can sleep at night. They don’t need to worry about playing us in the divisional final, they have no chance of making the play offs in the west division and the east has beaten them stupid. Can’t beat the east but gonna win in Winnipeg in the west final. Loool

Go team :D 

:( 

1 minute ago, Captain Blue said:

They really shouldn't, right? Super annoying, hurts the TV product immensely and it's artificial sound. It doesn't even create a fun and intense environment (compared to say a packed house screaming and clapping). 

I sure hope it wasn't an Alouette employee doing that as that would be a black eye on the league. If it was a fan in the stands & he was sitting near me, I'd  want to kill him for constantly blowing that horn. 

1 minute ago, sweep the leg said:

Anybody know what the point of the Al's going for two was during that 20 minute convert?

Maciocia getting ahead of any potential tiebreaker.  Some 4D chess...then runs an off-tackle zone run out of shotgun from the 5 on the final attempt.  Doesn't seem like they really wanted it.  Maybe didn't want their kicker to risk pulling a hammy or groin making that kick?

23 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Winnipeg is the most underwhelming 9-0 team Ive seen. Still think BC is the best in the league right now top to bottom.”

😂😂😂We destroyed BC coming off a short week on back to back road games flying across the country 

LOL. And half of our f'n team is nicked up or on the injured list, yet we're still winning anyway - can't wait to see the crow eaten once they start healing up and coming back.

5 minutes ago, Captain Blue said:

"Hey, you know what I miss? Vuvuzelas. Man those were great. I wish someone brought those back again."

Said no one, anywhere, ever.

19 minutes ago, Booch said:

Lol..love our social media

Incredible! 😁

Edited by Potential

8 minutes ago, Potential said:

LOL. And half of our f'n team is nicked up or on the injured list, yet we're still winning anyway - can't wait to see the crow eaten once they start healing up and coming back.

"Hey, you know what I miss? Vuvuzelas. Man those were great. I wish someone brought those back again."

Incredible! 😁

Gold........

11 minutes ago, Potential said:

Incredible! 😁

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">NEXT HOME GAME: First 1 million fans get a vuvuzela</p>&mdash; Alouettes de Montréal (@MTLAlouettes) <a href="https://twitter.com/MTLAlouettes/status/1555360786050072577?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 5, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Edited by cdnfreak
incorrect tweet

Just now, cdnfreak said:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">NEXT HOME GAME: First 1 million fans get a vuvuzela</p>&mdash; Alouettes de Montréal (@MTLAlouettes) <a href="https://twitter.com/MTLAlouettes/status/1555360786050072577?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 5, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Well that tracks, doesn't it? 😂

11 minutes ago, Brandon said:

The horn is at almost every game in Montreal though,  this wasn't the first time it's made a game super annoying. 

Think someone was right by their crowd mic with a mechanical airhorn.  I've never heard that particular noise.  Wonder if team had something to do with it for the Whiteout promotion.  If so someone needs to tell them to check themselves.  

Yes there's always pumped in noise there and the stupid "MAKE SOME NOISE" thing they blast just before the 20 second clock starts.