Week 9 - The Champs at The Larks - GDT

JCon

2 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Never change Riderfans.

I’ll be honest, it’s annoying this year when Winnipeg had played worthy of a loss, that by chance the team they have lined up against that week somehow happens to play even worse than they do.

Maybe they can explain to us how losing feels.

1 minute ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Never change Riderfans.

I’ll be honest, it’s annoying this year when Winnipeg had played worthy of a loss, that by chance the team they have lined up against that week somehow happens to play even worse than they do.

Bombers tried to let Montreal win in the first 3 quarters and they just wouldn't capitalize on it. 

3 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Never change Riderfans.

When you know that your team just doesn't compare

Another layer of sadness': Roughriders fans let down by Grey Cup hosting  tweak | The Star

Grinder win... different guys step up each week....if u can't somehow capitalize on every mistake Wpg makes...play a clean game and get up several TDs by half...u ain't winning ..plain and simple

6 games in 32 games ..5 on road...basically 5 starters being out at any given time...9-0.....

Ugly game for most of it, team desperately needs a bye. Collaros and the receivers were not on the same page early and I thought that contributed to some of the turnovers. Also Grant is fantastic in small doses on offense, terrible if he's getting a large amount of snaps. Dynamite returner but seemingly lost running routes.

Montreal had their chance and didn't do anything with it in the first half. Always happy to see Maciocia look like a schmuck.

2 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Winnipeg is the most underwhelming 9-0 team Ive seen. Still think BC is the best in the league right now top to bottom.”

😂😂😂We destroyed BC coming off a short week on back to back road games flying across the country 

Is that from dumbassfans.com?