Back 2 Back CHAMPS at Stamps GDT

Nolby

5 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Or go undefeated all the way. Never lose again. Bam easy success. 

I really look forward to that late season game vs bc. I hope both teams are healthy. They’ll both be rested should be an epic tilt. 

I mean. Realistically who do we lose too? Maybe a few late meaningless games in the season? I figured tonight and labour day were losses mixed in with an off game in MTL. But after this weekend and watching both the Riders game and this one I seriously don’t know. We aren’t healthy and haven’t had a bye week. This team is going to be tough to beat once healthy. 

https://3downnation.com/2022/07/30/ive-beat-that-team-a-thousand-times-ill-see-them-in-the-playoffs-bo-levi-mitchell-defiant-after-stampeders-loss-to-bombers/

When is the last time he beat us? 3 years ago? Not including meaningless games? 

You’ll lose here in a month and I doubt you’re here in November😂

Zero TD passes 

7 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

https://3downnation.com/2022/07/30/ive-beat-that-team-a-thousand-times-ill-see-them-in-the-playoffs-bo-levi-mitchell-defiant-after-stampeders-loss-to-bombers/

Zero TD passes 

Sounds like a case of butthurt. 

Sorry Bo, the team you beat doesn't exist anymore. 

4 hours ago, Geebrr said:

Zero TD passes 

**** Mitchell. He can be as defiant as he wants. He'll still lose. 

BLM of 4 yrs ago ...yes had his way with us ...this is 2022...and this team and it's way of going about its business is nothing like it was wayyyy back then...he mocked the Bomber bench 2 times last night...and it came back and bit him... Hurts the ego eh?

And to think...we are gonna be adding Jeffcoat back to mix ..BA is gonna be back in last 3rd at latest and good chance Wilson as well as he had no surgery...so he's not finished for yr 

Flip over to offence..well Demski is back and we see what that did...Ellingson will be back...Couture will be...and likely Agudosi...Schoen is gonna keep getting better and if Oliviera figured it out finally...that's a scary thought.

Also...you know we are gonna add a significant NFL cut at some point...we have some sms cash for it..and with our record and play...and odds of getting to cup...a player looking to come back is gonna consider here first with a good chance of getting a ring... especially one who wants to just sign this yr and have aspirations of trying NFL one more time next

Yeah...OLine seems to be finally gelling now...and Couture back should totally solidify it...CGY dline and front 7 is no joke ..so that was a good barometer of where they at.. especially with CGY coming off a bye.... interesting tidbit...if we crap bed and split rest of games this season which is highly improbable...we end up 13-5...