I found it interesting that Maciocia fired Jones right before they were to play Edmonton.  I'm guessing that he did that because he wanted to take over as head coach and figured he'd  immediately win. "Maciocia begins to right the ship" sort of thing.  Too bad it backfired.  I predict he's not going o be around long.

2 hours ago, WBBFanWest said:

I found it interesting that Maciocia fired Jones right before they were to play Edmonton.  I'm guessing that he did that because he wanted to take over as head coach and figured he'd  immediately win. "Maciocia begins to right the ship" sort of thing.  Too bad it backfired.  I predict he's not going o be around long.

He's the GM he's not going anywhere for another 2 years I bet.

when the Riders lose tomorrow...will it be a whine about playing in a new time zone to them?....The injustice to Robertson?...maybe the Marino thing distracted them, and he's so super awesome?...perhaps CoFaj boo boo...and teams hitting him...so they got mad and took more of the league leading penalties.....hmmmm

Edited by Booch

6 hours ago, WBBFanWest said:

Bad news for you, when Chris Jones is smiling and laughing it up on the sidelines.