BACK 2 BACK CHAMPS at Argos GDT

Nolby

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

Bc has guys that can blow past dbs. We don’t. The tor cover hasn’t been great imo. But it improved from earlier in the game. 

Other than Lucky who is a burner there? Burnham isn't...Rhymes isn't...nor is Cottoy

Just now, Tracker said:

I think we do- Jannarion Grant, but he is not being used as a receiver.

He might more now with Mr Rae on roster and able to return

2 minutes ago, Tracker said:

McRae was only a little better than Oliveira or Augustine, that puts the o-line under the microscope.

He hasn't really had a chance to square his shoulders. He's been running outside mostly. 

Again, not saying he's the answer but he is someone different. 

I think it's inexperience at RB and a weaker OL for running. It just needs time. It will come together. 

1 minute ago, Booch said:

Other than Lucky who is a burner there? Burnham isn't...Rhymes isn't...nor is Cottoy

Fair enough lucky has the speed burnham and rhymes are big down field guys too though. Has the same effect on a d. 

3 minutes ago, Tracker said:

I think we do- Jannarion Grant, but he is not being used as a receiver.

Grant is quick but not really a top speed guy. More a yac guy.  

9 minutes ago, Mr. Perfect said:

Situational football - you have a chance to make it a three possession game, you take it and don't throw it away like that.

You just don't throw it into double coverage. If you get the look you want its a TD. If you don't you should throw it away and kick the FG anyways. It was fine. Like someone said, Collaros must have thought he had a free play.

Just now, JCon said:

He hasn't really had a chance to square his shoulders. He's been running outside mostly. 

Again, not saying he's the answer but he is someone different. 

I think it's inexperience at RB and a weaker OL for running. It just needs time. It will come together. 

OL has been a factor. 

but looks at Brady’s first run of the game. It was second down, we had a few yards to go, he gets the the outside, and he gets shut down after a yard.

if Brady isn’t a power guy that’s going to fall forward and get those couple extra yards, what is he?

5 minutes ago, Booch said:

Robert could run inside ..any back can...u don't need to be a power back to run inside..u can be quick and shifty...and get er done

Very different era though. And blink could run through arm tackles with the best ever.  Not to mention his extreme quickness off set his power. 

What just happened