BACK 2 BACK CHAMPS at Argos GDT

Nolby

57 minutes ago, Mark F said:

so.... Joe's garage.  

Spent my 18th birthday being entertained by McLean & McLean at the Pandora. Prior to that, a bunch of us had front row seats to George Carlin at the concert Hall.

Best night ever.

Edited by Pete Catan's Ghost

3 hours ago, JCon said:

I would like to bemoan the fact that the Argos are not coming to Winnipeg this year. Obviously, couldn't have predicted Harris going there but, why on earth in a 9 team league and 18 games, do we not play each time twice???

I mean this year with Harris the Argos would have been a draw but the answer to the question is teams want more rivalry games for the gate.

10 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Help! I am in Southern Cali and can’t find a place to watch the game. Any streaming sites?!?  I have Kodi and I have mad titan sports. But can’t quite find it. Anything else out there?!?

In mad titan, go to live sports, then today's events.  Scroll down a bit and it's there. 

Alternatively you can go to the NFL section to find it.

3rd option is to go down to the live TV section and go to the Canadian area at the bottom - sports channels are at the bottom of the list.. 

5 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

In mad titan, go to live sports, then today's events.  Scroll down a bit and it's there. 

Alternatively you can go to the NFL section to find it.

3rd option is to go down to the live TV section and go to the Canadian area at the bottom - sports channels are at the bottom of the list.. 

thanks. It’s there now I’m just wondering which scraper/channel etc but I though the game was at 6 not 6:3 so I was a bit early. I’ll try at 6:30 :)

5 hours ago, O2L said:

Curious where everyone is watching from? I’m in California and have been slowly converting a lot of Americans to the game (i.e. i force them to watch) but since it’s Fourth of July today everyone is busy so I’ll be flying solo. 

From the lush of Winnipeg's Silver Heights.

12 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

thanks. It’s there now I’m just wondering which scraper/channel etc but I though the game was at 6 not 6:3 so I was a bit early. I’ll try at 6:30 :)

I went with the first scraper/chanel options and the feed has been good so far.