BACK 2 BACK CHAMPS at Argos GDT

Nolby

"The cliche thing to say is that we're just playing Toronto, but Andrew meant a lot to this organization, so it will be nice to see him," said Winnipeg quarterback Zach Collaros. "Everybody loved Andrew. He's a fiery guy, but trust me, we've got a lot of guys who bring a lot of energy."

And fans can expect some heavy collisions during the contest. 

"If he's my guy, he's my guy. And if I hit him, I hit him," said Bombers linebacker Adam Bighill. "He knows that and he wouldn't want anything less from us."  😀

https://www.castanet.net/news/Sports/374004/-I-took-it-personal-Argos-Harris-set-to-face-old-team-as-Bombers-visit-Toronto

Just now, Bubba Zanetti said:

Houston was in for an injured Rose. Glass played last week against Hamilton.....

My point being with all our DB's healthy it appears the team now favors Houston over Glass.

They released Glass earlier this week. 

8 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Yeah just corrected myself. Leaves us real thin at DB. Wonder if he wanted out. Cant imagine the team didnt want to keep him around for insurance even if Houston has passed him on the depth chart.

Rumour mill suggests he declined a PR spot, so the team released him.

2 hours ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Well then he can go straight to hell

Picture this.... your boss comes up to you and says, "we're not exactly firing you, but we're cutting your salary by 3/4, could you please vacate your office and move all your **** over to that broken chair beside the photocopy machine?  You're still a valuable part of our team!"

3 minutes ago, Fatty Liver said:

Picture this.... your boss comes up to you and says, "we're not exactly firing you, but we're cutting your salary by 3/4, could you please vacate your office and move all your **** over to that broken chair beside the photocopy machine?  You're still a valuable part of our team!"

Well then he can go straight to hell too. Its a vicious cycle.

1 hour ago, O2L said:

Curious where everyone is watching from? I’m in California and have been slowly converting a lot of Americans to the game (i.e. i force them to watch) but since it’s Fourth of July today everyone is busy so I’ll be flying solo. 

Will be watching in Bedford, NS tonight. Greenwood, NS for the BC game. And we got tickets to hopefully watch the Riders lose in the Touchdown Atlantic game in Wolfville.

Any suggestions on a sign to bring to the TD Atlantic game?