Injury Report, Lineup Changes, Roster Moves

BigBlue

Couture would have been the center come playoffs injury or not to Kolo....he played well when in, but nowhere near Couture level

we just have to run our normal offence, and implement the couple wrinkles he have perfected, yet to be seen and we will be just fine...regardless of who we play in WF nad in Grey Cup if we advance, I'm not concerned one bit about offensive output, and putting up points.

My only real concern right now is cover teams, and to a lesser extent run defense...but maybe we just being vanilla there too...we been so far out ahead, and in control most the games, and most of the season, and knew basically 2 games ago already we would likely host WF that why show all your cards and schemes...cause to my eye we were doing some odd tings, and some stuff that didnt make sense and almost seemed...well....dumb...so a bit of playing coy I think was being done

17 hours ago, GCJenks said:

If you want to be fussy, send Dobson inside and have Gray bump to the edge. 

Like I said. 

18 hours ago, Noeller said:

I don't think Kolankowski is going to be back anytime soon..... sounds like his knee is jagged. Hasn't practiced all week. Couture is C for sure, and Dobson will be the 6th man...

I never put any guesses on injury status around here. Thorax itus could be vet day or career ending idk any more. 

Sucks for kola and he has been solid especially after the first few starts. But should make balancing the roster easy.