Injury Report, Lineup Changes, Roster Moves

BigBlue

8 minutes ago, ddanger said:

Big Boom looked pretty good on his U tube video. I assume he's given up, for now anyways, on his NFL dream. If we're down Jeffcoat and Hansen this week we will need someone for sure. Our defensive rotations save Willy for when we really need him, and having a guy to take a few reps can't hurt. 

But we still really need someone in the middle who's closer to 300 to plug the hole 

Didn't seem to have much of a NFL dream.  Interesting to see CFL teams grabbing a little deeper in the US pool.

I think that guy will be a 3 tec DT up here.  Good push, not much for speed rush or moves.

18 hours ago, ddanger said:

Big Boom looked pretty good on his U tube video. I assume he's given up, for now anyways, on his NFL dream. If we're down Jeffcoat and Hansen this week we will need someone for sure. Our defensive rotations save Willy for when we really need him, and having a guy to take a few reps can't hurt. 

But we still really need someone in the middle who's closer to 300 to plug the hole 

Wilcots practiced with the 1st team yesterday, drawing in off the PR.  Not super impressed with the D-line recruiting this season, no one has shown they can make much of a direct impact or help distract attention away from Willy and Jeffcoat.  It would be great if Hansen was able to return for the playoffs, at least he adds a steady push.

hmmm...as a rotational guy predominantly we could do worse....he also plays teams...so could be a decent signing...and change of scenery he could be alright....and the fact he knows the league doesn't hurt...If Jeffcoat is out this game, obviously Wicotts is the starter, and maybe they want some experience behind him if they feel the new guys not ready??..dunno...or maybe he backs them up?...I do know we excelled more on defence when we actually had 4 DE body types on roster when we rolled with 8 dlineman

13 minutes ago, Mike said:

I have this gut feeling the Bombers signed former Rider rush end Keion Adams

No transaction report or anything but his cryptic tweets seem to hint that he’s signed with another team and Darren Cameron started to follow him on social media, which used to be a pretty telltale sign.

We’ll see

You may be right but…meh

see y'all real soon tells me he's talking to his Riders pals....well...if anything happy for the guy leaving that craphole and organization and getting to see how a legit pro one operates in Canada haha

and if that not a kick to the nads and an indication of how things are in Regina then I don't know what is....so funny

Edited by Booch

3 minutes ago, Stickem said:

KABOOM.....see ya later kind of goodbye....I hope the 'see ya later' for Adams is when he's in bluengold   Nice pickup when we could definitely use one

yup....grab a sack this Friday too....hahaha....but yeah pretty telling on whats going on there...sounds like on field...off field...and within the coaching and management ranks...looks so good on them 

18 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Hahaha that is hilarious.

What a nuclear bomb on the way out. Sounds like he may have asked to go. 

yeah...he may have asked for his release....and before the ttrade deadline so he could possible hook up with another team and still be able to play....and if he is headed here...what a score for him....

4 hours ago, Mike said:

No transaction report or anything but his cryptic tweets seem to hint that he’s signed with another team and Darren Cameron started to follow him on social media, which used to be a pretty telltale sign.

We’ll see

Eddie Murphy GIF by Coming to America

4 hours ago, Mike said:

We’ll see

Outstanding detective work Mike. And I appreciate you sourcing your evidence to explain your assumptions. Gives your prediction more credibility than the standard “people are saying” or the anonymous “I know a guy” gossip. Thanks for the insider info!

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

4 hours ago, Geebrr said:

Hahaha that is hilarious.

What a nuclear bomb on the way out. Sounds like he may have asked to go. 

Are we at the point the point where we’re pretending guys on the street that we pick up due to emergencies are better than they are?

He asked for his release just for the hope and dream we’d pick him up?

No. he was cut. 

Edited by Jesse

Just now, Jesse said:

Are we at the point the point where we’re pretending guys on the street that we pick up due to emergencies are better than they are?

No. he was cut. 

do you know that for a fact? 

Just now, Jesse said:

No. he was cut. They probably wanted him in their practice roster but we have space on our active roster.

Where did I say he asked for his release to sign with us? 

Fail