Injury Report, Lineup Changes, Roster Moves

BigBlue

6 hours ago, Tracker said:

As a BTW: I have been watching Lawson the past few games, and he is getting better each game. Probably not going to make us forget about Dougie, but he has been solid with a good future here.

He has been very good indeed. He’s shown incredible flashes of collapsing the pocket and blowing up plays solo. Tremendous move by the mafia. 

5 hours ago, Fatty Liver said:

Best thing is Lawson is still only 23, Jake's a grizzled old man at 31.

31 going on 73. 160 games played over 10 seasons at just 31. It’s a real testimony to his preparedness and work ethic. I remember at one point he didn’t have a contract going into camp and it seemed like he might be passed by. But quickly was a corner stone mos type guy and never been in doubt since. 

Edited by wbbfan

6 hours ago, wbbfan said:

He has been very good indeed. He’s shown incredible flashes of collapsing the pocket and blowing up plays solo. Tremendous move by the mafia. 

31 going on 73. 160 games played over 10 seasons at just 31. It’s a real testimony to his preparedness and work ethic. I remember at one point he didn’t have a contract going into camp and it seemed like he might be passed by. But quickly was a corner stone mos type guy and never been in doubt since. 

My favourite part was when he signed late in the off-season… in his initial conversation with reporters he said he was exhausting all his nfl opportunities before coming back to the bombers… he seems like a guy that everyone loves… afaic as long as he’s a productive player… he’ll have a place on our team 

19 minutes ago, bearpants said:

My favourite part was when he signed late in the off-season… in his initial conversation with reporters he said he was exhausting all his nfl opportunities before coming back to the bombers… he seems like a guy that everyone loves… afaic as long as he’s a productive player… he’ll have a place on our team 

Jake's not every down DT - but who really is anymore?

19 minutes ago, bearpants said:

I believe at one time someone claimed that he signs so late to allow the team flexibility to do what they need too. If there is a little extra, he gets it. 

38 minutes ago, JCon said:

I believe BAs presence around the team has given us a false sense of his recovery timeline. If memory serves, when he was injured, they expectation was that he would return in fall. I've had October in my head the whole time. 

I'd be happy with Thompson back at safety, wonder if Agudosi comes back around BAs time but I have no clue how bad his leg injury was.

6 minutes ago, Nolby said:

I'd be happy with Thompson back at safety, wonder if Agudosi comes back around BAs time but I have no clue how bad his leg injury was.

I'm a little doubtful we ever see Agudosi again.

Sounded like a season ender to me and do we bring him back for a third attempt?