Injury Report, Lineup Changes, Roster Moves

BigBlue

6 hours ago, Booch said:

I wouldn't say only...he played in tackle position in college...he just needs to see more reps with the yard off the ball and also how in Canadian game dlines will widen out...but I also agree...we need to groom him as a beastly guard...that's where he will become a perennial allstar

He’s quick enough but it’s a big difference skill and mental wise. Lots of guys can’t go inside or out side. I think they’d be best off repping him at g and practice at C. Then gray is a tackle back up guard and Dobson is a guard back up center. 

9 hours ago, BigBlue said:

https://3downnation.com/2022/07/01/dallas-cowboys-bring-back-canadian-kicker-lirim-hajrullahu/

"The Dallas Cowboys are signing Canadian kicker Lirim Hajrullahu for the third time in less than a year"

I  have always had mixed feelings about Lirim. Perhaps the Blue may pick him up for a Grey Cup run if he is available.

Liegghio is 100% on field goals, kicking over 83% on all kicks, has the 3rd highest punting average and 3rd highest kickoff average (min. 4 kickoffs). Maybe hold off on the executions for at least one week?

3 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Liegghio is 100% on field goals, kicking over 83% on all kicks, has the 3rd highest punting average and 3rd highest kickoff average (min. 4 kickoffs). Maybe hold off on the executions for at least one week?

The guy has missed numerous converts already, and dinged one through last week. That is concerning any way you put it. 

Overall his start is encouraging, but he's gonna have to string handfuls of good games together before he earns my confidence. 

3 minutes ago, Plaxico said:

The guy has missed numerous converts already, and dinged one through last week. That is concerning any way you put it. 

Overall his start is encouraging, but he's gonna have to string handfuls of good games together before he earns my confidence. 

Kickers miss, it's part of the game.  Lewis Ward and Sergio Castillo are two of the best kickers in the league yet they have missed both coverts and field goals already this season.

PS - Leggs has missed 2 converts this year, hardly what anyone would consider numerous.

51 minutes ago, Plaxico said:

2. 2 converts. I’ll take this level of performance from him for as long as we can get it. 

25 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Lolololol at randos with 28 posts showing up here to clutch pearls about Legs missing 2 1-pt-ers....... the **** that rolls in here sometimes. 

When ever I see a post like that from some one like that I think it’s a green troll. 

14 minutes ago, Booch said:

Leggs is gaining confidence as he goes...and we managing him perfectly....he's doing all 3.....and doing punting and kickoffs exceptionally well, and it looks like his FG's are coming along too....he's a yr older....a year wiser, and it shows....

Mourtada is gaining no confidence as Legghio goes

3 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

When ever I see a post like that from some one like that I think it’s a green troll. 

After game 1 the press was all over  Leggs, and so were we. We are  not dummies here: recently he has been great... regret about letting Castillo go have disappeared.

If Leggs stays as consistent as the last couple of games, then there is nothing to talk about. But if he reverts then it doesn't hurt to have our left eye open.

Meanwhile Lirim is some one to be proud of!

1 hour ago, BigBlue said:

After game 1 the press was all over  Leggs, and so were we. We are  not dummies here: recently he has been great... regret about letting Castillo go have disappeared.

If Leggs stays as consistent as the last couple of games, then there is nothing to talk about. But if he reverts then it doesn't hurt to have our left eye open.

Meanwhile Lirim is some one to be proud of!

I am pleasantly surprised by Leggs over the past couple games.

No worries about Legghio yet no kicker is 100%. I remember medlock missing a field goal in B.C. During a playoff Just a few years ago, and we lost the game. No body gave a crap about that when in the next season, the Nichols years with no td’s, he was winning games by kicking 30, 40 or 50 field goals a game. The Blue relied on his boots to win. 

Edited by Rod Black

2 hours ago, BigBlue said:

regret about letting Castillo go have disappeared

we didn't "let Castillo go"......where did this nonsense come from? Edmonton paid him an exorbitant amount and we were committed to a kid who kicked 93% career in CIS..... we were never going to wildly overpay for a kicker. 

9 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

I thought his kicking took a huge leap forward last week. Is he Justin Medlock?? Nope. But he's really improved this season no doubt.

27 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

What I find sad is that (so far) Andrew Harris at 35 with a bad hamstring is better than both Oliveira & Augustine supposedly healthy. 

W.... T.... F????

Don't blame Oliveira for a bad o-line

Time for a hurryup offence?

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

What I find sad is that (so far) Andrew Harris at 35 with a bad hamstring is better than both Oliveira & Augustine supposedly healthy. 

W.... T.... F????

Lol. Andrew Harris is an all-time great. He’s going to be better at 45 than 80% of the jokers that come through here most years.

13 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Lol. Andrew Harris is an all-time great. He’s going to be better at 45 than 80% of the jokers that come through here most years.

Well, he was better than the 2 who carried the ball for us tonite. 

1 hour ago, Tracker said:

Don't blame Oliveira for a bad o-line

Time for a hurryup offence?

I sense a change coming. There'll be a flip in the ratio at the running back position coming soon.  giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e476sz3d7eo99rkpgb9l6

6 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Well, he was better than the 2 who carried the ball for us tonite. 

I sense a change coming. There'll be a flip in the ratio at the running back position coming soon.  giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e476sz3d7eo99rkpgb9l6

McRae was better than our homebrew RBs but not by much. The problem lies elsewhere.

Harris had about what 25 touches? I mean he was good but hes not gonna be playing in 8 or 9 weeks. Guy was obviously fired up tonight, honestly came across a little hot headed tonight, I get it but... our Oline is struggling, desjarlais was the biggest off season loss, couture got hurt and yoshi and Neufeld are both dinged up  

I don't think Harris gets 25 touches if he's here