Week 3 Non-Champs Games

Noeller

TO isn't playing like a team that gives a ****. They play like they are there to collect a cheque and like they like just assumed they'd be good. Lots of pathetic looking efforts out there.

MBTs tantrum after getting pulled was cringe worthy. I get that he wanted to play, but could you imagine Collaros or Mitchell or Harris or basically any other vet QB reacting like that? He legit looked like he was about to cry.

Normally I hardly ever watch the other teams play, but I watched most of both games yesterday. Toronto was unbelievably bad, especially the secondary and O'line. Rourke is good no doubt, but when he plays against a real team we shall see.

Calgary and Edmonton play 4 times against each other?? Nice travel schedule there.

3 hours ago, ddanger said:

Calgary and Edmonton play 4 times against each other?? Nice travel schedule there.

It typically happens two to three times in a given season. It is what it is when the provincial rivals are only couple hundred kilometres from one another.

Edited by blue_gold_84

5 hours ago, Tracker said:

It looks to me like Harris is carrying extra ballast as well.

He looks slow and plodding......He was always a bulldozing kind of runner but with that extra poundage he has slowed bigtime.....He was on the bike on the sidelines as per usual....Doesn't seem to be working for him anymore....Having said that he's probably saving himself for the next game and will TRY to run crazy on us lol

23 minutes ago, Jesse said:

AH will always have his most success when he's carrying a chip on his shoulder.

I always think of it as a Kevin Glenn thing, but Harris takes it to a new level.