als v. suckskatchewan

Mark F

8 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

As much as I like the dude, CF isn’t a championship QB.

There are a lot of basic reads he misses. I counted three passes that would’ve been touchdowns had he surveyed his reads. 

Locking onto receivers, happy feet, etc. not a championship caliber QB. I’m close to done with him.

He has open receivers downfield and chooses to dump it off for 5 yards. Reminds me of Nichols

1 minute ago, greenrider55 said:

You know it man. I’ve been advocating for Maas to go for ages now. He’s killing me.

Yeah...he does kinda suck....but on flip side ..the Faj can't hit more than 40% of throws past 8 to 10 yards

Just now, Booch said:

Yeah...he does kinda suck....but on flip side ..the Faj can't hit more than 40% of throws past 8 to 10 yards

Yea he’s struggling. He had a good touch on his deep ball in 2019, but hasn’t had it since.

I don’t think Maas helps, he’s stubborn AF and wants to use all his plays that never work. 

1 minute ago, Booch said:

Is that huge signing Sankey playing? Haven't heard or seen him....will take Biggie over him anyday

Taking a three time DPOY over a 2nd year player isn’t exactly a revolution Booch ;)

1 minute ago, Booch said:

Anywhere I coached and trained athletes...a helmet smash like Duke and u wouldn't see field again that day..obviously Dickie is a push over and ball less

Weak coaching. You could see the Riders had disciplinary issues last week vs the Elks but they won so who cares, right? Wrong. Looks like Craig Dickenson did nothing to address it. 

6 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

Yea he’s struggling. He had a good touch on his deep ball in 2019, but hasn’t had it since.

I don’t think Maas helps, he’s stubborn AF and wants to use all his plays that never work. 

Taking a three time DPOY over a 2nd year player isn’t exactly a revolution Booch ;)

Not like he a rookie kid...he been in NFL since 2016...and he was a huge difference maker I read somewhere 

1 minute ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Weak coaching. You could see the Riders had disciplinary issues last week vs the Elks but they won so who cares, right? Wrong. Looks like Craig Dickenson did nothing to address it. 

I thought they addressed and talked about LimpDick said...they won't get where they wanna go doing that...or something like that....guess that went in one ear and out other ..or team don't respect the coaches ...or both ...and mainly the culture there is the craps

3 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

Guy could sling it in college too. Wonder what happened. Is it psychological? Is it some injury? Didn’t he have a hand injury following through and hitting a helmet at one point? That can be tougher than you’d think to come back from. 
but I mean in the last 20 years I’ve seen a hundred qbs and pitchers turn into much bigger stars only to disappear well before their prime. 

Just now, Booch said:

I thought they addressed and talked about LimpDick said...they won't get where they wanna go doing that...or something like that....guess that went in one ear and out other ..or team don't respect the coaches ...or both ...and mainly the culture there is the craps

Pretty clear that guys like williams & Leonard do whatever they want.

Just now, wbbfan said:

Guy could sling it in college too. Wonder what happened. Is it psychological? Is it some injury? Didn’t he have a hand injury following through and hitting a helmet at one point? That can be tougher than you’d think to come back from. 
but I mean in the last 20 years I’ve seen a hundred qbs and pitchers turn into much bigger stars only to disappear well before their prime. 

Psychological I think is the main aspect. 

Just now, Rod Black said:

2019? It’s 2022…19 was a fluke. 

His first few games he caught teams off guard.  And most his deep shots were hanging up there and ducks...or receivers had to come back . And by last half of season teams had him in check

2 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

He never really slung it in college