Lock of the Week 3

Jpan85

On 2022-06-20 at 10:26 AM, Rich said:

Speedflex is away from the computer this week and asked me to pick Greg Elingson on his behalf.

Surgery was a success. I'm back replete with a new left titanium shoulder. Gonna be awhile till I'm back to normal. Still pretty sore. Honestly didn't know what to expect. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

48 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Surgery was a success. I'm back replete with a new left titanium shoulder. Gonna be awhile till I'm back to normal. Still pretty sore. Honestly didn't know what to expect. 

Glad you're back in business Al! Hoping for a speedy recovery! 

On 2022-06-21 at 8:23 PM, SpeedFlex27 said:

Thanks, guys. I really appreciate it. Typing with one finger is slow but if all i can type is Riders suck then it's worth it. 

On 2022-06-21 at 9:23 PM, SpeedFlex27 said:

You're in for the long haul here. Your immune system will be compromised for 3-6 months and it will be about a year before you won't be aware of the surgical effects . Good to hear you are home and well.

2 hours ago, Tracker said:

You're in for the long haul here. Your immune system will be compromised for 3-6 months and it will be about a year before you won't be aware of the surgical effects . Good to hear you are home and well.

I figured it would be a year before I'm back to  normal. But you're never really normal.

Edited by SpeedFlex27