Cats vs Stamps, EE vs Riders

3 minutes ago, Dr Zaius said:

Personal level: feel horrible for him. Never wish an injury on a player, and it sucks.

But this is addition by subtraction for the Riders. Clark is and always has been a turnstile. Whoever replaces him can't be any worse than him

Suitor told me Clark is the glue and the main guy on the Rider line?

53 minutes ago, Dr Zaius said:

Personal level: feel horrible for him. Never wish an injury on a player, and it sucks.

But this is addition by subtraction for the Riders. Clark is and always has been a turnstile. Whoever replaces him can't be any worse than him

yeah....he is prob worst center in the league....this prob will make them better in long run....prob not right away tho

51 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Suitor told me Clark is the glue and the main guy on the Rider line?

Oh yeah....Suitor said it's so....damn shame...glue guy and wicked good.....Also heard 10 000 times Dean may slide out to cover Lawler, and Harris likes to press the line before hitting a hole....also RB's in CFL need to know how to pick up a blitz...really odd it's exclusive to the CFL but he said so

45 minutes ago, do or die said:

Rider discipline problems starts with some vets - like Gainey and Marshall...

well they lost Gainey and Purifoy who were major tools...But still have A+ tools in Edam and Marshall holding court, as well as utter fool and clown Marino continuing his douchebaggery...Mix in Spitty McEyegouge on the other side of the ball and there is not a lot of hope there....I even noticed Shaffear Baker is following the lead of the clowns there and is acting more the fool this yr too...which is a shame as he has some serious skills....would love to see him in an offence with a potent QB